ForumsGamesALL things Gemcraft 0 here!

2103 491588
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

This is a reminder to all the people who haven't checked yet, as well as a general discussion on the game.

Discuss.

• 2,103 Replies
UA101
UA101
14 posts
Nomad

Yes. Flash, Java, and Shockwave are all fully upgraded. I can play every game on the front page except this one. I hear the swords for the armorgames logo, but nothing else...just black. I just saw someone else post under the game with the same problem.

UA101
UA101
14 posts
Nomad

I mentioned this yesterday and firetail told me to submit a bug report. I do not know who to send it to though. Gameinabottle? If so, how? I have played here since the site started, but this is the only time I have joined and posted so I don't know how it works when you have an issue. I have read all the rules and help section and can't find exactly how to address the issue. TIA

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Hmm... Sounds odd. I think you should use the Contact page for contacting AG about the issue, or throw a mail straight at the developer. The email address for GameInABottle is contact@gameinabottle.com, you could submit a bug report there explaining how it isn't working and what software/hardware you're running it on.

Sounds really weird, though. o.o Maybe something to do with the changed game file? I have absolutely no idea...

On another note, w00t, level 33.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Wow, Zoph. You';re frequenting this thread!
-------
I beat the original Gemcraft. . .I just started Chapter 0 though, I'm only level 3! :O

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Wow, Zoph. You';re frequenting this thread!
I might as well, since I'm playing and feel like I have a decent grip of the game. :3

83500 exp. to get to level 34... Manyyyyyyyy... But I recently unlocked spawn mode~
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Oo Spawn mode! I love that but due to this game, it seems my grades are slipping a bit -.- then again I shouldn't be playing this in English class

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Aww Zophia is crowding my thread.
Anyways, Zophia must be pro if she's go high-leveled in such a hard game!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

33 isn't high-level. XD
But I'm finally progressing again, after upgrading scores in the lower levels. Yay~

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

lol, I'm only level 2.
Man, this game is hard...

Zophia, could you give me a screenshot of where you are?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Uh, sure~

Right here.

I can see the second Arcane battle up ahead~

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

How many bosses have you defeated?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Depends. If boss = Arcane Guardian, then only one (logical since I can see the second one?)~

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Oh wow, I'm stuck at the second stage.
^^

I think I'll leave it for a while ^^

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I'm stuck, I can't get past the levle right after arcane #1. I'm level... 21, I think. Completed normal on ALL the levels before the arcane battle.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Gain more levels and re-spec to a better strategy. Most basic tips there is, but... Well, they work.

I focused on the first part right where they come out, and then a few lower-grade towers right before your tower... Worked eventually, but took a fair bit of tries.

Showing 61-75 of 2103