ForumsGamesALL things Gemcraft 0 here!

2103 491987
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

This is a reminder to all the people who haven't checked yet, as well as a general discussion on the game.

Discuss.

• 2,103 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

It's been a sufficiently long enough time since I last posted...

Just wanna go W00T, level 56, just beat the fourth Arcane Guardian.
I really like how the background changes according to the zone (between Arcane Guardian levels). After the fourth, there's snow~

Darkrenegade24
Darkrenegade24
17 posts
Nomad

I'm also stuck on the second stage, anyone have any suggestions?

Jadowin
Jadowin
12 posts
Nomad

I was stoked when I saw this game as I loved the first one. However, this game is way too hard. I have hit level 18, and I am sure if I spent enough time on this game I could beat it, but I hate grinding the different modes for xp. I realized this game wasn't so hot when I started grinding endurance mode for xp. Lame. Could be a great game though. The different modes should offer the challenges/difficulty. Normal mode should be way easier. Anyways, I will still give it a 9ish rating because with a difficulty tweek this game would be awesome and I will feel compelled to complete it.

Jadowin
Jadowin
12 posts
Nomad

Actually, if the xp gains were better, the difficulty could remain the same. For instance, why do you only get 3X xp on sudden death mode in the first tier? And, what is the point of the increased mana pool skill being available at level one? Even at level 18, I am never worried about having too much mana.

Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

I got to level 21 just tonight... in like two hours... sppppeeeedddyyyy!!

Jadowin
Jadowin
12 posts
Nomad

Wow, did you have to grind the different combat modes?

tanstaafl28
tanstaafl28
336 posts
Farmer

I managed to get level 23 so far but I'm stuck on the 13th zone in the first area (14 is the one right in front of the bridge) Its just a matter of time before I figure out the correct balance of defense vs. mana pool to push though it.

I remember how the first boss level in GC:C1 drove me completely nuts for weeks until I beat it. GC:C0 is hard, but I like the new options.

boeietoch
boeietoch
8 posts
Nomad

i love it =D
its soo addicting and soo much better than gemcraft 1

johnnyboy495
johnnyboy495
28 posts
Nomad

w00t game completed, time to get every single level and medal XD btw i heard there are some secret levels if u complete 10 levels completely (al modes completed). Could someone confirm this?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

How many different modes can you unlock, anyways?
I heard of survival mode and spawn mode...

tanstaafl28
tanstaafl28
336 posts
Farmer

The three modes I've seen so far are: Normal, Sudden Death, and Endurance.

hellbrokenloos
hellbrokenloos
142 posts
Nomad

firetail_madness dude how can't you beat it i beat it, you make a grade 8 game with 8 colors and over 85-115 damage you can use the gem as a bomb if he has 1000+Hp

tanstaafl28
tanstaafl28
336 posts
Farmer

Anyone have a good skill distribution figured out yet? I'm level 24 and I have gotten across the bridge, but I'm having problems getting anywhere.

johnnyboy495
johnnyboy495
28 posts
Nomad

OMG.. i unlocked a special mode..'beyond corruption' !! and if u complete every level on heroic mode, u get some hidden levels.. awesome game..

johnnyboy495
johnnyboy495
28 posts
Nomad

level 74 atm, damn, this game ruined my social life for 4 days XD

Showing 76-90 of 2103