ForumsGamesALL things Gemcraft 0 here!

2103 491995
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

This is a reminder to all the people who haven't checked yet, as well as a general discussion on the game.

Discuss.

• 2,103 Replies
ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

every trap has been 670 since wave 29

the 500k impresses me greatly, my gem will be abuot 1-1.2m tonight and hopefully 2m tomorrow but let me quickly calculate your total value....

74 x 50k is incredible btw, trying to fill every tower with a 50k?

about 5850 mx dmg, that would have so mucn potential in traps, after these few waves im fully coninced traps outperform towers in every last aspect including damager per second, i beilieve if you put all your gems in traps you would have enough firepower to beat all 228 right now, in fact doing the math i know you do, my advice is when you think you have enough firepower and multiplier and its wave ~210 id move them to traps and move the mana farm to towers, yes the mana would come in about 30% as fast but at that point you only need it to counteract the banishment cost, and with that arsonal even 220+ wont make more than 5 laps, and even at 10 laps thats not deadly, only around 20k banishment after 10 laps for most monsters, its not deadly till 20 laps when it reaches 1m, and 20 laps while travling over prismatics is an eternity

dang tho you havent moved up in wave today, i enjoy checking the thread to find youve jumped another 20 waves, it makes my day

wave 37, gem will be at |,OOO,OOO in another wave, 40b score but i have 35b on the board, i may reach 100m by wave 42, and by my calculations if i use 12 grade 16s to anger wave 42 i think it will take 8 wavse to kill and give me 177b score if i reach a measly 50 multiplier by wave 50, i plan on making 70 so ill beat my old score by around 15 wavse, and then right away ill get a combined 400b from waves 54-58 so i think by wave 74 ill reach 1t, then anger 74 to about 250b and the non swarm waves to 40b

once i get my gem to 5m ill quit and just mana pool till 228, unless you reach 10m which i estimate you will, then ill have to go get my title back as firepower king, currently your pushing 6m max so im scared, very scared since thats 35 huors at my supergemming pace

hippyman
hippyman
127 posts
Nomad

conner, you better show a pic of the gem at exactly 1mil :O
i have to see it

hippyman
hippyman
127 posts
Nomad

also, sorry for double posting, but what do you estimate, at 5mil damage tower-wise, the dmg and dmg/wave of king-gem?

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

well 5m tower dmg for 1 gem, which i could reach by wave 70ish if i wanted easily, would be 1m trap dmg, and since i find traps to do more dmg, id go with that...

now at 1018 firing speed i find it to hit every single frame, and at 1k frames per wave thats 1k hits, with 1m trap dmg you then add the red component making it back up to 5m again, then the 66% lime puts it around 8.4m, now x the 1k means 8.4 billion dmg per wave, meaning it could stop wave 228 straight at the start, and i personaly beieve it could because at 600k it handled 3 overlapped waves of 450x 1.5m, 450x 2m, and 450x 2.5m, there was about 2.5 billion hp delt with in under 3 waves, i bet it was doing 1b per wave that means, ad at 600k dmg it would take 8.333 gems of that power to make a 5m gem, meaning 8.3b per wave

so as you can see the esimates match up closely, i think if i had even 3b channled into 1 gem i could win it all, which ill do eventualy, once i reach my desired firepower im just angering and mana pooling realy fast and then the waves should go from 1.5 hours to 20 mins i hope

hippyman
hippyman
127 posts
Nomad

so, want to show a pic of your progress so far?

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2yzljio&s=3

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

my post is clearly posted after yours, in fact i read this post then posted that image, then refreshed and mine appeard before yours, wierd lol

nytelyte
nytelyte
2 posts
Nomad

Okay, so I've been playing Gemcraft on my own and I'm a pretty high level (119). I was scanning through here for tips on how to attempt to do stupidly well on the last level but there's a ton of shorthand abbreviated stuff, scattered among over 100 pages of posts. Can anyone explain to me in english how people are doing so stupidly well? I can only get to wave 88-90 on Gem of Eternity before I have to bomb the center. I see screencaps of absolutely stupidly high numbers and I'm almost lost at how it's done. -_-

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

1. mana farm

2. super gem

3. pratice

4. depending on how your comp puts commands in order either practice clicking faster or use speed hack to slow down game or even pause if lags too bad

oh and munch, i cant controll my competitive side for much longer, its like a beast awakening and by wave 60 ill probably be fully committed to beating you

hehe sorry if i get a little to into beating you in this game, i know it will be close but im one of the most competitive people in existance once something begins, even if its not a competition

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29bhl54&s=3

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29bhl54&s=3

there u are

munch
munch
194 posts
Peasant

Connor,

There is honor in competition. Fair notice - if you do beat me it won't last for long. I've have some new strategies to unveil... Bwwaaaahahahaaaa. It's common sense stuff too, you'll laugh.

Onward...

"Now is the time that try men's souls"

1 frame/ 2 secs. UGH!

Last session 16 hours.

I read my Ipod post and 132 should read 142. Sorry.

I can only estimate my total inventory now

98 X 50K
6 X 100K
1 X 500K

Traps

83 X .7K
6 X 2K
6 X 1K
4 X 20K (at wiz hut)

That's by memory only.

lvl 149:
3.4t, *404 mult.
mana pool gain 1.1m - 1.4m per frame

On the board: 300+ monster at 100m hp 300 cannon fodder 26m-40m. Est 400b pts.

All my cannons are ranged just before the wiz hut and everybody is looking pretty ragged after the first lap.

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad128/Munch_022/Picture8.png

gl

hippyman
hippyman
127 posts
Nomad

woah.. whats goin on.. my question for showing progress.. is after everyone.. huh

hippyman
hippyman
127 posts
Nomad

wtf.

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

there are 10b hp on my field atm, whats wrong witht the thread all the new posts are on 131 instead of 133, 1 sec i gotta sort out stuff and read by date

Showing 1126-1140 of 2103