ForumsGamesALL things Gemcraft 0 here!

2103 491607
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

This is a reminder to all the people who haven't checked yet, as well as a general discussion on the game.

Discuss.

• 2,103 Replies
ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

theres this red x in the upper right corner of your screen, click it please and see what magical things will happen

nytelyte
nytelyte
2 posts
Nomad

"1. mana farm

2. super gem

3. pratice

4. depending on how your comp puts commands in order either practice clicking faster or use speed hack to slow down game or even pause if lags too bad"

I asked for help and this is all obvious stuff. I guess I need to be a bit more specific. I set up a mana farm, but I don't understand how you get numbers to be so ridiculous...? I usually have enough traps with mana crystals in them all the way around the left side of the screen to the bottom (on the last level). I've made a gem about as high as grade 11 or 12, but I don't see how you get to 16 or the other stupid ridiculous numbers you guys get. This is more of what I'm asking about, what am I doing wrong?

(to explain: I put grade 3 orange gems in all of my traps that fill the whole left initial path of the screen, I have 3 towers made. One with my strongest gem, and the other two with my next-two strongest gems... I may as well use them to fight stuff while I attempt to make them combine into something more powerful, right?)

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

What's so fun about this game exactly? Just another TD game.

munch
munch
194 posts
Peasant

OK,

I guess my last post became a lost post. I'll try again...

Nurvana,

Play on you'll see after a few more levels :-)

Nytelyt,

after you get a few mana traps going (8-10), try upgrading the lvl3s to 4s, 5s etc.. Remember each trap costs progressively more so to justify placing a new one it must be producing worth its cost. Also try combining reds (splash) to the trap. This makes each trap leach mana from multiple monsters. Once the traps appears maxed out at at 10.1 mana per hit continue adding orange to increase the firing speed. gl

Firetail,

Welcome back! Your one of the first posts ever on this thread. I quote "Seems just like GEMCRAFT" :-) I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Hippyman,

Re: safegaurding. I am a religious man so I pray. I also duct tape the keyboard and mouse in the desk drawer (yes really).

Connor,

I too am competitive. There is honor in the battle. Fair notice... If you do best me, which it appears you will, it won't be for long. I have some new strategies to unveil... Bwwaaaahaaahaaa. They're common sense, you'll get a chuckle when you see them.

sidenote: I envy you your rabid fan base ;-0

This is a repost and I'll post again later so here's the skinny:

"These are the times that try mens souls" - 1 frame every 2 seconds UGH! I wanted to pull my traps but with the lag it takes to long to find them.

wave 149
3.4T, *404 multiplier

Inventory:

99 X 50K
5 X 96K
1 X 500

traps (in trap value)
83 X .7K
5 X 5K
6 X 10K
5 X 20K (at wiz hut)
1 X 12K

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad128/Munch_022/Picture8.png

On the board I have 300 monst at 100m and 300 cannon fodder 26 - 40m. The game was chugging along fine until the last time I paused it and came back and now it's mind numbingly slow. My Ipod post before this the wave 132 should read 142. That means my last session was one wave every 65 minutes. I must clear board gasp (spoken like William Shatner)

It appears that you will eclipse my score and possibly even finish before me, but I have to finish what I started... in for a dime in for a dollar :-)

Great idea with the super blue. Lets name it "Deep Blue" and your 5m shall be dubbed "Regal". To corny>> ah well.

Hope the thread doesn't eat this one ... off to work.

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

yes! its my dayly awaited munch post

aww its the same post as before

no munch the post wasnt lost it was jumbled and put 3 pages back but i read it

about 7m firepower i see, youll reach 10m, i hvae no doubt ill beat all 228 but beating you is harder, i think munchs new nickname for me may be wave 229

no im going very slow, but after wave 70 ill speed up

yes clear the board, like i said dont anger those 2 swarms at all

i think based on armor games ranking this is my monarchy system

the king gem is the king, the mana farm is the serfs, i think the slower supergem seems like a duke, my wave 200-228 holder red cyans will be my knights

havent made a prince or squires but i have an idea for those

since nobody could make it friday im playing armor games against munch, munch i guarentee in this game ill not copy a single part of your game, well be complete opposites, traps vs towers, r/o/l vs r/o etc..

since nobody made it i took a part of all of their games into my own

AsStos start

lanhkrs speedhack for supergemming + his superangering for giants (i used 16s and 17s on that wave 42 pic i believe)

fractalmans giant slower gem

conners unique firepower with my king strategy

not sure about yayformee much but i believe he once tried a large poisoner gem, since green, like blue, has infinite potential i might make a powerfull poisoner at the start of the track

so in a way this is this thread vs munch, i brought you all back friday =]

isaac712
isaac712
2 posts
Nomad

Help! please...

I'm stuck at level ID # 53. I've already beaten it (normal mode) but I cannot access further levels, they don´t get unlocked. I'm wizard level 83 with 544,000 exp, so, how is this possible? It's surely a bug. I've been playing this game on this server, so, can you help me? What can I do?

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

Quickly beat it on endurance, that should unlock the next level(s). If that doesn't work, i'm not sure what else to try.

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

for 4 days ill not be able to play for more than an hour a day, but starting friday agian ill be back at it

hippyman
hippyman
127 posts
Nomad

y O.o

isaac712
isaac712
2 posts
Nomad

Fractalman:

Thank you very much, it worked! Now I can start playing again, since it has a purpose hehehe

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

because im a very buisy person with a 55 hour week which is why munch will pull away from me at all times except for weeekends, i have been doing the afk version where i just mana while im out of the room somewhere else

my duke gem didnt work so i made 6, which worked =] so i have 1 king 6 dukes 98 serfs, my princes will be grade 16s for angering giant waves, the squires will be grade 14s for angering, and the knights will be wave 228 holder

1 king, 1.25m, wil be 1.5 tomorrow

0 princes, 11-12 needed, need also 22 grade 15s for 57 and 58 so basicly the equivilent of 23 grade 16s, thats enough for a grade 20 + 19 just angering these waves

6 dukes @ 200-400 seconds and 10k-20k dmg

0 knights, need 98 by wave 215

0 squires, have swarms and giants ahead mainly so arent needed til the 60s

98 serfs maxed

munch
munch
194 posts
Peasant

This was only a 6hr session so get far. I made some 25K traps (in trap value) and strung them along in front of the wiz hut and they backed everyone up (I pulled them out of the traps because they weren't doing me any good.) However, they are about to find their permanent homes because coming around the corner now is a wave of 130 monst at 300m... followed by a wave of 90m (91 of em) (I think some of them have already passed the giants) then a wave off, and then 90 X 100m. The rest avg 35m. This only the equivelent of 223-228 only. My monster count has been averaging around 500 (it will go up after wave 161)

I've got two paths I want to take from here... I'll sleep on it and let you know.

Skinny -
lvl 159
3.6x pts, *450 multiplier
Inventory:

90 X 50K
13 X 96K
1 X 500

traps (in trap value)
77 X .7K
5 X 5K
4 X 10K
12 X 25K (at wiz hut) (temporarily in towers)
1 X 12K

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad128/Munch_022/Picture11-1.png

My vassals don't really have a heirarchy. I picture them as the disorderly militia that comes in and fights heroically at the last minute to turn the tide at the pivotal moment of the pivotal battle that wins the war :-)

charge!

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

10m mana soon yay, good game going there

i think ull beat me cuz i glitched and i have now lost 2 inv spaces and i cannon combine gems past grade 7 so ive basicly lost all hope of continueing if this doesnt fix itsself soon

munch
munch
194 posts
Peasant

Oh God noooooooo!

Ivan think of only a couple (4) things to do here:

1 Don't do anything rash yet. Give it a wave to work things out.

2 check to see if your mana key is stuck (whichever one u used to wedge)

3. Risk level on this about a four on a ten scale - pause gam; minimize game; launch 2 NON-bROWSER programs; go back to game and unpause until you see frame run; pause and minimize game; open a ducument or use each of the 2 NON BROWSEr applications; close both apps and try game again.

If these don't work let me know. The last option involves a live chicken and chanting and it's kinda messy. GL

ConnerC
ConnerC
652 posts
Peasant

up to 5 glitched spaces, im gonna call all waves now

i have no doubt id have beat you but this way instead of destroying 228, ill set off my premature infant king gem to attempt a battle 50/50 chance of beating this

i will take 30 minutes to try to fix this then after that...

BOOOOOM!

Showing 1156-1170 of 2103