ForumsWEPRMormons????

309 57564
Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

Yo, theres alot of rumors out there about mormons. Ill tell you what we realy belive. Jesus is my savior and the book of mormon has jesus in it, he went to the americas after being resurected. Second, We don't beleive in plural mearage. Third, Our first prophet, Joseph Smith, did and saw everything that is said about him. some persecute us because he was so young.What about samuel the boy prophet in the old testimant? think about all of this

• 309 Replies
oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

there are many people out there that want to tell the wrong things for u stay in their church and many churches u have to pay for them to teach u about god but in our church u dont pay us to teach u our believes. We do pay tithing, but tithing is to help build the church and to help people all over the world.

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

oh yea JWE that web site has a lot of information that can help u and anyone else to understand more about our Religion. i hope that u go to that web site and understand more about our religion.

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

That three wives thing is totaly wrong.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

I don't really care as long as u don't try to convert me, because if u do I will be forced to ack where ur proof is

flashgamer233
flashgamer233
62 posts
Nomad

hey I heard that mormonism is a strict religion is it true?

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

not really if u think about it. we are told to not drink beer and stuff like that and were not suppose to have sex before marriage. i havent done any of those thing and im really healthy and i have fun with my friend. you dont need beer to have fun and u dont have to be have naked to try to look hot see i dont where baggy pants and different thing like that. im also seventeen so i could get into alot of drugs and stuff but i dont because i know what it does to u and i learn from what other people did to there life.

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

this is why i disagree with Mormons (btw im a Christian we believe in the full bible and only the bible)
I warn everyone who hears of the prophecy of this book if anyone adds anything to them. God will add him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy God will take away from his share in the tree of life and the holy city which are described in this book.
- From the bible - read it its in the close to last paragraph this is why Mormons are wrong they added to the bible with the book of Mormon

bungman
bungman
10 posts
Nomad

Once again, a religion that says WE have control to some extent over what saves us...I don't think anything humans can do can save them. Every human action is based off of the same motives-self preservation, SO to say that we can do or say something in order to be saved, or get into heaven, or paradise makes no sense to me. I think every human action is just that HUMAN...we can say to ourselves that our motives are pure, but in the end, when it's all said and done, we have NO say in it whatsoever. Does that mean we should just sit here and play Flash games all day? No, but it also doesn't mean that riding a bike around, or praying extra hard, or DOING anything will save us.

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

If nothing we do can save us why don't we all just stay home and read a bible? I think that if you live a good life and along with a faith, whatever yours is, is a good way to get to heaven. I would think that is one of the reasons that your god gave you free will. To do something good with your life, and choose to beleive in him but thats a given point.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
324 posts
Peasant

It seems like you now are advertising your religion, do you like to hound people about it?

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

the book of mormon helps u understand the bible much better. it has helped me alot.

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

heavenly fater doesnt expect us to be perfect everyone makes mistakes.

Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

Yes but you still need to repent of your sins.(about the temples)http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/02feb/LDS.jpg
and this one toohttp://www.geocities.com/rgpassey2/pages/madrid/mad6.jpg

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

true true true think u for correcting me

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

oh yeah nice pics by the way. is the first one the utah temple but i dont know the second one.

Showing 31-45 of 309