ForumsWEPRMormons????

309 57561
Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

Yo, theres alot of rumors out there about mormons. Ill tell you what we realy belive. Jesus is my savior and the book of mormon has jesus in it, he went to the americas after being resurected. Second, We don't beleive in plural mearage. Third, Our first prophet, Joseph Smith, did and saw everything that is said about him. some persecute us because he was so young.What about samuel the boy prophet in the old testimant? think about all of this

• 309 Replies
SoldierOfDeath
SoldierOfDeath
35 posts
Nomad

so are you guys LDS?
i'm investigating it and joining next month if you are add me to buddys list, idk i will find the name for you

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

Uh, guys. The second temple is in Madrid...don't know the "real" name for it i'll find out though...And yes I am LDS also!

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

OK. its the Madrid Spain temple.

SoldierOfDeath
SoldierOfDeath
35 posts
Nomad

ok thx snake is my sis

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

What do you all think of the flak the FLDS sector has been getting recently, and all the drama about that? Do you think it is giving Mormons a bad representation, or do you think people just see that as an exception?

I see it as an exception to most Mormons. I know a family of people that are Mormons, and they're pretty normal as far as people go ^.^

SoldierOfDeath
SoldierOfDeath
35 posts
Nomad

idc what thay say the "flds" was not been "Mormons" for more than 100 years, so ppl need to stop tlking like thay are the same, thay are WAY not the same and thats what i have to say

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

thats the thing dragon everyone thinks we are so strickt and that we worship weird things but we dont we are just like every person out there the only thing that is different about us is what we believe thats all.

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

what the heck are u guys talking about ive been LDS my whole and never heard about what u guys are tolking about the FLDS?????

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

Fundamentalist Latter Day Saints... They are the polygamist group that got raided about 3 weeks ago. People keep assuming that they are affiliated with the LDS Church, which they aren't!

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

nope not for 100 years lol

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

thinks snakebite

Youassassin
Youassassin
296 posts
Baron

ok first off i love mormons they are (generaly) the best behaved, nice, loving group of people (go to utah)
yeah lots of flak from the people that abused it

but where does the book of mormon come from

you'll find many prodestant and catholics believe that mormons aren't christian because of most of whats in the book of mormon

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

the thing is i know for sure that non of those people have even read the book of Mormon they just tell bad stuff about us.

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

1.) thing Jesus didn't come to the Americas after he was resurected, he met with his friends and then descended back to heaven.
2.)Joseph Smith claimed that a white SALAMANDAR as in a lizard was God and he told him that the bible was wrong and he had to make a new one, oh yeah and this happened in the DESERT.

3.)And Samuel was raised in the church so he no doubtubly heard God as did most of the other prophets

notepad7
notepad7
75 posts
Nomad

I am a Mormon. If you would like to learn more just contact a missionary they will come to your house and talk maybe
4-8 times if you think it is the right thing for you they will babtize you.

Showing 46-60 of 309