Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

The arrow of time: best arrow combination

Posted May 16, '09 at 1:51pm

Addypick

Addypick

30 posts

i use fire + explosion. if it hits and they are fully upgraded, it does massive damage and if the explosion doesnt kill it, the fire will burn it down

Posted May 16, '09 at 2:52pm

DDX

DDX

3,470 posts

i use fire + explosion. if it hits and they are fully upgraded, it does massive damage and if the explosion doesnt kill it, the fire will burn it down

this is actually one of the better suggestions, because it doesn't rely on the shooter being lazy and banking everything into homing. so Good for you!

Posted May 16, '09 at 4:51pm

Addypick

Addypick

30 posts

this is actually one of the better suggestions, because it doesn't rely on the shooter being lazy and banking everything into homing. so Good for you!

thanks. if you use homing it doesnt really show skill. they just aim automatically

Posted May 16, '09 at 11:08pm

Hyrax77

Hyrax77

8 posts

The Best One To Do Massive Damage Is The Homing/Explode Combo...

Posted May 17, '09 at 10:52am

Addypick

Addypick

30 posts

The Best One To Do Massive Damage Is The Homing/Explode Combo...

That doesn't really show that you have much skill though. if you rely on the homing arrows, they do the work for you, and you dont really beat the game yourself.

Posted May 17, '09 at 9:44pm

Biligum

Biligum

10 posts

Depends.

With the boss, definitely Explosion and Lightning. Explosion deals massive damage, and Lightning isn't bad either. Plus, even if you miss sometimes, Lightning will still get the job done.

Without the boss, though, that's an entirely different story. Fully upgraded Time Arrows combined with piercing is just plain astoundingly effective. Who needs to a'splode enemies when you can turn them into harmless prehistoric creatures? Plus, piercing helps you hit multiple enemies at once, dealing all the more dino-flavored smack-down.

Hm. "Dino-flavored smack-down."

Weird.

Posted May 17, '09 at 9:50pm

Biligum

Biligum

10 posts

Scratch that. I just tried replaying a couple levels, and Explosion with Lightning blows Time plus Piercing out of the water.

Posted May 30, '09 at 2:07am

destroyre101

destroyre101

408 posts

For lazy players: homing plus explosion or piercing

For honorable players: fire plus explosion

For people wanting a challenge: Fire plus ice

BOSS KILLER: Homing plus Piercing

Posted Jun 27, '09 at 1:20pm

nuudyfist

nuudyfist

8 posts