ForumsForum GamesShattered World RPG

231 24392
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

After Arcturus defeated Kipdon in the end of Broken World, the world was completely destroyed. Arcturus ruled the world for 100 years before destroying it. With Kipdon dead and Wakaci lost. The world has no heroes to save it from the evil, demonic overlord. There is hope however, five people were recently found hiding from Arcturus, the demon who found them took them to Arcturus's castle to become slaves. The five found a way to trick the demon and knock him out. They managed to escape.

Character sheet-

Name:
Level: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 0/0
Weapon: (Rusted Longsword, Hunting Knife, Wooden Bow)
Offhand: (only with one-handed weapon)
Items:
Description:

There are five player slots.

(Note: This MIGHT be my last RPG)

• 231 Replies
CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

Name: Cloud Hill
Weapon: Rusted Longsword
Offhand: N/A
Items: N/A
Description: Cloud Strife wanna-be look with baggy cargo pants and black spiked pauldrons. Also wears black leather gloves and Black leather boots with black leather greaves... and black iron plate armor.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name:??? call me VISE
Weapon: Hunting Knife
Offhand:
Items:
Description: black hair with red streaks but a natural blond with black streaks. dark personality. good with animals, knives, snipers, and pistols. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

correction, can i have an ancient infernal bladebreaker? it's my weapon, and it would be the same stats, i just want the name.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Bluydee
Weapon: Wooden Bow
Offhand: None
Items: None
Description: Asian with goku hair and wears clothes that look like cloud strifes stuff

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

WHAT THE HEJJELSTEJJEL!?!\\
I LOOK LIKE CLOUD STRIFE!
*you poser*

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

later can I have the Sephiroth sword (Masamune.)

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

Play Krenn: Destiny Solanum while you wait for the game to start up. =]>$

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Cloudhill-
You can use it but it has to have a zero (0) after the name, to signify that it is a powerless version of the weapon.

Bluydee-
You can wear the same outfit as Cloudhill, sorry Cloudhill, but I have to let that go.

zlith-
This game is set in the middle ages, pistols and snipers weren't invented yet, bow and arrows on a castle turret was however.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Weapon: Hunting Knife
Offhand:
Items:
Description: black hair with red streaks but a natural blond with black streaks. dark personality. good with animals, knives, javalins, and bow and arrows. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

that OK? and can I have the masamune later on?

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

Name: Cloud Hill
Weapon: Infernal BladeBreaker 0
Offhand: N/A
Items: N/A
Description: Cloud Strife wanna-be look with baggy cargo pants and black spiked pauldrons. Also wears black leather gloves and Black leather boots with black leather greaves... and black iron plate armor.

Thanks, so can we start now?

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Actually, a Masamune is just a curved Oriental blade, it is a common weapon, so actually, you could start with a masamune.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
We can't really start yet, remember there are FIVE people that escaped.
So far there are only three. Just wait a bit, unless I can come up with a way that removes two players temporarily.

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

Do it how all other RPGs eliminate unnecessary characters quickly.
MAGIC

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Weapon: masamune (yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay )
Offhand:
Items:
Description: black hair with red streaks but a natural blond with black streaks. dark personality. good with animals, knives, javalins, and bow and arrows. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

[quote=Kipdon]We can't really start yet, remember there are FIVE people that escaped.
So far there are only three. Just wait a bit, unless I can come up with a way that removes two players temporarily.[/quote]
uh, 2 of the people got sick and had to be left behind?

CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

Then they might be able to catch up to the team later. Leaving open spots. Good idea, even though you might not have meant it to be a good idea.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Not really...
It has to be logical, so magic is out.
If there were five people in a world ruled by a demonic tyrant, do you think they would leave people behind?
After escaping the castle, the five people decided to rest, while resting, a large dragon, sent by Arcturus, dove down in an attempt to dispatch the five, but instead grabbed two of them and tossed them far into the forest nearby. Suddenly, the dragon glows red and flies back to the castle.

Showing 1-15 of 231