ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372126
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Mass Effect is weird and stupid!

Poisonarrow, you ruined it. We were getting our spam on.

Really, I hate Mass Effect with a burning passion. Same goes for everything else Bioware makes.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Sorry... I knew I should have gone with it.

Dragon Age was okay...

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Kirby, your bad grammar is stupid.

Sorry... I knew I should have gone with it.
I'm hardly going to reprimand you for not spamming and asking an honest- wait, I forgot, I'm completely humorless. Geez, why'd you ruin our fun with your not spam, huh?

Dragon Age was okay...
I hate Dragon Age for three key reasons:
1. It sucks.
2. It's stupid.
3. I hate it.

I have more reasons, obviously, but that would be off topic. Assuming the topic is general buffoonery.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Kirby, your... ah, nevermind. No more chain.

Chains. Way to be a-

Alt, you're P90 is stupid.
Alt, you are P90 stupid. Looks like bad grammar to me. You're is the contraction you are. Your is possessive.
jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

Why not use a grammer check tool?

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

You need grammar check for that. Most browsers don't support that, and most grammar checks are notoriously unhelpful. I don't want to know how many of my sentences are fragments, darn it!

Lower case x and capital D? That's how it goes? I'll never get the hang of those. ... >.< Is that the proper emote for this situation? Is that even an emote?

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

I believe that's irritated/annoyed. And I think the lowercase x just makes it less... Annoying, I guess. I've always hated that emote, since I find it awkward to use, and people don't usually mean it. Sort of like lol, I guess. qctm is so much better... But that'll never catch on.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Qtcm. This is an interesting off-topic.

...Nah, it just doesn't feel right. Lol is better, but I don't like using lol unless I actually laugh out loud. And I hate the xD emoticon with a burning passion.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I already said burning passion once. No repeats... or hesitations.

Good to know I'm not the only one not fond of xD. QTCM.

I don't mind QTCM as much as LOL because it isn't in common usage. If it was, it would probably bug me.

As for off-topicness, I figure if we are left to our own devises for any span of time, this is the inevitable conclusion. Normally, I ignore it. For now, I'm rolling with it.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I already said burning passion once. No repeats... or hesitations.

Oh, I thought it sounded familiar in my head.

What if I said I hate it from the bottom of my anger gland?
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

What if I said I hate it from the bottom of my anger gland?

That would work. It would have also been acceptable to mumble something about "white-hot fury" and "a thousand suns".
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Dammit, Spence!

It's qctm.

Quietly chuckling to myself.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

"QUIET!" the Bullman boomed.

The din dissipated as eyes turned toward the massive Bullman who towered over a couple feet over the crowd. I will certainly win this tournament now and lead with my authoritative voice. Where are Ponyboy and Stickman to commend me?

The Bullman intended to address the crowd again, but lost in the certain promise of moderatorship, he sat down to muse and forgot about the two who were actually in charge.

Hurrah! The Bullman has won again!

-----
Oh snap! I just broke the fourth wall.

Now, seriously, hopefully the last of posts have already passed through. It's been over half an hour.

What is this? Practically three pages of off-topic? Thought you guys would've stopped two pages back. But yeah. When one gets back to this, delete this message, which is just a placeholder so either Strop or Cenere isn't left wondering who locked this.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

LOLROFLROFLROFRLOFL WHAT

Leaving the placeholder there because I haven't got the time to update just yet (give me until Sunday, it's a big'un and I have a test tomorrow).

There's just one post I need to reply to, since it was question directed at me:

Then what do you mean by "adapting to circumstances"? You aren't saying I should necessarily use emotes or italics in such a way, but you are saying I should be more clear about the seriousness of what I write, correct?

I anticipated this. I'll tell you now that I was directing my comment at your attitudes, not the actions which reflected those attitudes. Since different people express themselves in different manners and convey their intentions with varying degrees of effectiveness, it would be arbitrary (and untenable) of me to say something that suggests that there is a right way of going about it. I won't pretend to have a preference, either- since more astute users will know that I switch styles depending on the occasion.

Far be it from my role to directly dictate the behaviour of any person on this forum outside of enforcement of the rules. My comment was phrased exactly as intended: a comment on your attitude and its perceived effects. What kind of directive you may derive from that is your prerogative.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Have I missed anything?

Strop...I am unsure if I am willing to recontinue my assignment...I went through a fair few pages...(at least 100) and lost it when I lost my laptop...

=.=

Showing 3346-3360 of 5646