ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372144
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

AW WHAT.

Lemme think something up. It's not time critical, but keep an eye on your email after the next round is posted on Sunday.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

AW WHAT.

Lemme think something up. It's not time critical, but keep an eye on your email after the next round is posted on Sunday.

The feeling of impending doom gets stronger....
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Oh, Gantic locked the thread. I wouldn't know, because I ran in terror as soon as I saw a mod coming to kill us. Lessons learned: When you just go with things, they snowball quickly. Kind of surprised to see the more spammy off topic wasn't deleted. More to the point:

What kind of directive you may derive from that is your prerogative.
If you think it would be beneficial to me to be more flexible in attitude or in action, I'm hardly going to ignore your advice.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

It's SUNDAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sits patiently and waits*

*falls asleep*

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I see no new updates, yet there is the word "new" in the title.

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY. STROP. YOU GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO. YOU BETTER HAVE ONE OF THOSE MUTANT EVIL WORMS EATING YOUR LEGS OFF OR SOMETHING GRR.

Wow, that was a lot of caps.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Shh strops time zone is like Monday isnt it lolz....wait maybe lets see......Austrailia

2:46pm Sunday (EST) - Time in Canberra, Australia
Kingston 3:16pm NFT
Lord Howe Island 2:46pm LHST
Adelaide 2:16pm CST
Perth 11:46am WST
The Settlement 10:46am CXT

o well who knows

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

lol no. Right now it's 4pm. I just replaced my laptop keyboard.

TO THE DRAWING BOARD!!!

Yeah, update will come in the coming hours. Honest.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hectic you missed this one:

Boganland (Victoria) - 4:57pm

*waits some more...*

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Boganland (Victoria) - 4:57pm

*waits some more...*

For that I won't update tonight bwahahaha.

You can all blame Kingbogan >:3

No seriously though, I've written the text. The image isn't finished because there is something very specific I wanted to do with it (again, firefly knows.) And I had a Chinese New Year dinner which ran long. So here's a...

SNEAK PREVIEW

"CEEEEEEEN!?"

Strop already knew it was useless calling out again. Once Cenere was gone, Cenere was gone where even Strop couldn't find him, and Strop could tell Cenere was gone since he hadn't already reluctantly appeared looking grumpy and polishing his glasses.

"Well darn, there's simply no more time to waste. The next round must be started and the victestants gathered!" With that, Strop marched to the window of Cen's apartment (the very same window he had entered through), and clambered out. But instead of descending six storeys to the ground, he climed the final two to the roof. There, he fished around in his suit and produced a sinister looking package.

"Heh heh heh", Strop giggled horsily to himself, strapping the package to a cylinder which was in turn attached to an arrow. "If you can't find 'em, make 'em come to you." He notched the arrow and drew it back as far as it would go, so that the head was barely resting in the nook of the bow.

As the confetti spread out across the City of ArmorGames, Strop threw his arms wide and started laughing.

"To the Community Hall!" he called to nobody in particular, before leaping off the rooftop, cutting a swathe through the paper rain.

---

"Alright, let's get this show star- what the?"

Strop threw open the doors of the community hall, the remaining victestants close behind, only to freeze. It was a bizarre scene that greeted him.

"Aw man what? What the hell are you doing?"

---

And since I've made you wait so long, I'm going to give you a hint. The task is going to have absolutely nothing to do with the developments of this chapter thus far.

You had better get your rhyme on.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

You had better get your rhyme on.

Why do I get the feeling it will be something like a rap battle, or poetry or something now?
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Noo "So You Think You Can Dance Like A Drunken Bogan on A Boat While Holding a Beer Contest" has come.....

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Hermit, I'm pretty sure your cameo stand could fit in the community hall...

Drawing the images now.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Bahahahah. A rapper gangbanger thoad is going to have a fun time here I bet.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Okay, much better:

"CEEEEEEEN!?"

Strop already knew it was useless calling out again. Once Cenere was gone, Cenere was gone where even Strop couldn't find him, and Strop could tell Cenere was gone since he hadn't already reluctantly appeared looking grumpy and polishing his glasses.

"Well darn, there's simply no more time to waste. The next round must be started and the victestants gathered!" With that, Strop marched to the window of Cen's apartment (the very same window he had entered through), and clambered out. But instead of descending six storeys to the ground, he climed the final two to the roof. There, he fished around in his suit and produced a sinister looking package.

"Heh heh heh", Strop giggled horsily to himself, strapping the package to a cylinder which was in turn attached to an arrow. "If you can't find 'em, make 'em come to you." He notched the arrow and drew it back as far as it would go, so that the head was barely resting in the nook of the bow.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/5-14.png

As the confetti spread out across the City of ArmorGames, Strop threw his arms wide and started laughing.

"To the Community Hall!" he called to nobody in particular, before leaping off the rooftop, cutting a swathe through the paper rain.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I think I noticed a typo.

Showing 3361-3375 of 5646