the_manta

3,006 posts

erm... I meant errors... not grammatical entries... :P

Posted Jun 22, '09 at 4:36pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

2,594 posts

HellBender Part 1

They call him “HellBender”. He is the most low-life human to ever walk the streets of America. And it’s my job to find him. Using any weapons possible, kill Hellbender.

This is only because he was the crook in a mass murder of more than 50 at a train station, still for reasons unknown. Also, countless arson, robberies and kidnappings have put him on FBI’s most wanted list. At place number one.

I am detective Chalmers, Lead detective for homicidal investigations at the FBI. With intricate satellites, GPSs and spying, we have found HellBender’s secret hideaway, and I have an army of 25 soldiers to hunt down HellBender, and ultimately kill him.

Sketchy, I know.

Thanks manta, for the “detective” idea.

Actually, the Hellbender is a salamander type that can reach up to lengths of 2ft.

Posted Jun 22, '09 at 6:21pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

*headscratch*

Sounds more like a bounty hunter.

But I like where this is goin- Zomg! I need to write the next part of my story!

*procrastinating*

anyway, gud luck with that, Dude.

Posted Jun 23, '09 at 4:26pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

2,594 posts

Gosh darnit, manta, ya beat me to it again.

~Dudeguy's dislikes~

*A crappy drum entry in a song
*people who think they are tough
*people who say lol when they don't laugh
*cous cous (a type of rice, nasty)
*tomatoes
*a dead battery- on anything
*a printer without ink
*On TV, the computer generated laughter
________________________________________________________________-

Part 2 of "HellBender" soon!

Posted Jun 24, '09 at 5:15pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

2,594 posts

Since manta insists I write my own story, here is a "tweener" (in between other stories). It is a dark humor.

Posted Jun 24, '09 at 5:16pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

2,594 posts

Not supposed to happen, folks.

~THE CD~

Posted Jun 24, '09 at 5:42pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

2,594 posts

Accidentally pressing enter. Sorry.

~THE CD~

One day Phil and Marco were walking at their local park, chatting, enjoying the fall breeze, when they come across a CD that simply says STAPLES  That was easy. Curios, and being quite the computer whiz, they bring it to their house and insert it into their computer. After loading, the computer just shuts down. Unable to fix it, Marco comments, "lets give it a night."

The next morning  the two men find their lounge door firmly shut. After repeatedly slamming into the door, Phil gets a crowbar from his toolbox and cracks the door open. 

When they gaze into their once cozy computer room, the men see a countless number of different colored wires, hard drives and LED lights flashing. Suddenly, a white, pix elated face appears on the monitor, saying, " Greetings. You have installed house-xplode virus kit. Your house will detonate in five hours." The men go into a panic,  running to try and call 911 and The geek squad. But to their dismay, the find their front door barricaded, windows blocked by iron curtains and phone lines down. After a period of silence, the daunted boys start blaming each other for bringing the CD home. Then quit quarreling, and decide they should try to dismantle the evil computer.

Marco gets his 9mm. pistol, and Phil grabs his handy hatchet. Phil takes a whack at a few wires, but is electrically shocked. With Phil on the ground in pain, Marco aims at the monitor and fires, but the bullet ricochets back and gets him in the foot. With both men injured, the crawl downstairs and decide plan B would be to gather some food and get to the farthest place from the computer. With Marco counting down to destruction, and Phil in a fetal position, they see wires slowly snaking down the basement stairs. with 2 minutes left, the men stay still and do not dare move. With a computerized voice from upstairs saying "Thank you. Please, use us again. Goodbye!" A white flash, and an explosion was heard from the other side of town. Police investigations are still going on.

Detective Johnson, finds a CD at the crime scene of the two mens death, and thinks he mine as well slip it in his computer.

Morale of the story: never buy from staples.

Posted Jun 27, '09 at 8:06pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

It's entertaining, Dudeguy! Just... start working on your grammar, okay? Other than that, good story.

Posted Jun 30, '09 at 9:34am

thaggard53

thaggard53

761 posts

haha I like the CD story, that was pretty funny. Hellbender is good, I would definitely like to see the end of that. Keep up the awesome writing, you are very good at this.

btw, like the_manta said, you should work on spelling and grammar. Perhaps before you post it, run a spell check on it in Microsoft Word, or another word processor that you have.

Posted Jun 30, '09 at 11:00am

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

2,594 posts

I have firefox, auto check, i guess its the grammar, which it does not check.

Reply to Dudeguy's spare time.

You must be logged in to post a reply!