ForumsThe TavernApocolipta

155 26209
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

The Iraqi war ended with an american victory peace came to earth with a new leader of America named George Crane. 5 years later he was struck dead by a sniper bullet fired by a mysterious assassin. the us declared war on all middle eastern countries because they thought they were to blame for the death. they formed into Dodigria, a country trying to defend its land then defeat the American forces.
The us formed with Britain, France
and many other countries including Russia. These forces together became the alliance they sought to finally defeat terrorism and bring peace. A rebellion formed as well containing all countries that were not part of the war. They are intent on saving the earth and returning it to normal.

Note i will post all the classes later so just reply to this and offer help please.

• 155 Replies
Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

Everyone, you all have an assassination mission, work together. Post, and I'll respond.

itachi
itachi
31 posts
Nomad

who do i kill and when sir

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

If you are talking about the Itachi from Naruto.... hes a perv.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i flew up in my f-35 and scanned the area i saw many gaurd towers and a few at guns wit mg towers i strafed those lighting them on fire i then flew home mission complete this is for the assasination

JayJayUchachi
JayJayUchachi
23 posts
Nomad

I scan the area and find out that Itachi is still alive. Then i shoot him with my rocket launcher. mission over.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

you idiot you cant do that so play right or dont post again okay

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

hello is any one going to play

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

itachi i want this to get going or i will make a new one

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

Well, you are the only one on, and I could also make my own. Here: you are in a cement-walled room with 3 enemies. the room is 7x7x9. you have a knife, so do they, and there is a C4 package, what do you do?

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

I also think that you almost push people away from playing, soakerman.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

how by being to bossy

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i know ill make a new one that there is two armies and thats it so theres no mercanarys but i need to be creative how about a ww1 rpg game

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Wow I missed a lot!!! I thought this was DEAD!

itachi
itachi
31 posts
Nomad

fine i stab the one w/c4 and use his body as a shield as i beat andther guard with my knife and stab the last 1 we pile the bodies as a shiel and use c4 2 blow oppen a wall and excape mission done

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

it will be im creating a ww1 game today

Showing 136-150 of 155