ForumsThe TavernApocolipta

155 26206
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

The Iraqi war ended with an american victory peace came to earth with a new leader of America named George Crane. 5 years later he was struck dead by a sniper bullet fired by a mysterious assassin. the us declared war on all middle eastern countries because they thought they were to blame for the death. they formed into Dodigria, a country trying to defend its land then defeat the American forces.
The us formed with Britain, France
and many other countries including Russia. These forces together became the alliance they sought to finally defeat terrorism and bring peace. A rebellion formed as well containing all countries that were not part of the war. They are intent on saving the earth and returning it to normal.

Note i will post all the classes later so just reply to this and offer help please.

• 155 Replies
godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

Umm...Ok,soakerman,spray paint wouldn't do anything to a gun...a few spots of paint don't do anything...And a .50 cal can't be suppressed...AndI need a new mission...

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

a few spots wouldnt but the entire gun it would or it would at leats make the reloading slower

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

If the WHOLE entire gun was painted,it wouldn't do 1 SINGLE THING!!!Why would paint do anything to slow reloading????I'm very curious to see how that would effect it...So please tell me why...

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

Everyone teams up for this, and if you are in message me within 30 minutes, this will be massive.

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

I'm at ready,to own sum aliance noobs!OU-RA!

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

Everyone, meet up tomorrow.

itachi
itachi
31 posts
Nomad

repoting for duty sir and i no im not freelance i was a freelancer wats my mission

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

@ godofgames lol Your a member of the alliance hahaha XD

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

NO,I redid my profile....So I'm rebel....=) nice try tho....

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

O yes,uhh...Try to make the missions more realalistic,if u broke out of ur cell,u'd never make it out alive...and people don't just run to an area,they secure it then progress...and u couldn't snap the guys neck cuz there would b at least 2 guards...Maybe 3 or 4...

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

This isn't real, so may as well make them fantastic!

itachi
itachi
31 posts
Nomad

CAN I HAVE A MISSION NOW?

itachi
itachi
31 posts
Nomad

please can i have a mission im so bored

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Woah how in the HELL did this turn to 15 pages.....(I bet it's 16 when Im done posting this)

itachi
itachi
31 posts
Nomad

no im gona start the 16 page and im so bored mission please

Showing 121-135 of 155