ForumsThe TavernApocolipta

155 26208
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

The Iraqi war ended with an american victory peace came to earth with a new leader of America named George Crane. 5 years later he was struck dead by a sniper bullet fired by a mysterious assassin. the us declared war on all middle eastern countries because they thought they were to blame for the death. they formed into Dodigria, a country trying to defend its land then defeat the American forces.
The us formed with Britain, France
and many other countries including Russia. These forces together became the alliance they sought to finally defeat terrorism and bring peace. A rebellion formed as well containing all countries that were not part of the war. They are intent on saving the earth and returning it to normal.

Note i will post all the classes later so just reply to this and offer help please.

• 155 Replies
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i tell mt other man to stay in the truck to protect mt 6 oclock and i stalk onwards and i see the militants firing at a farmer i jump out and tell them to surrender they load there guns so i shoot one and the rest run away. I go back to my jeep and we drive to my heli

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

You are sent to kill a general. Now guess a number between 0 and 100.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

arod2345
arod2345
204 posts
Nomad

you hop onto ur heli with machine guns and rocket launchers attached and u snipe out the general

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

ya thats not the way it works im waiting for itachi

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

Uhhh..Yeah,its just about impossible to go unnoticed when you fire a .50 cal, due to the fact its one of the loudest guns in the world,but anyways,heres my mission:
I choose a new and populated building to trick the enemy...I put my spray-painted .50 cal(its tan to blend with building)And I shoot and eliminate the tango...I run off the edge of the opposite side of the building and jupm a few building so I'm at the edge of a field,So I jump off the building,about 150ft. above ground,and pull the rip-cord..My parachute is designed to move slightly fast due to the aerodinamics and I land easily withing 45 seconds...I spring acroos and rondevou with Alpha squad 6 and head to the LZ...Mission Complete...

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

if you spray painted it would not work

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

Ya it would,camo?Why wouldn't it work?

itachi
itachi
31 posts
Nomad

Eye color:red and black

Skin color(race):white

Class:sniper/heavy soldier

Religion(optional):Christian
is this ok? if it is im these stats

itachi
itachi
31 posts
Nomad

my exp is 5 years freelance
7 years in swat and advanced us military training(all in game)
advanceed training in explosives and in interogation ready 2 report sir

itachi
itachi
31 posts
Nomad

Sniper: PRIMARY: .50 cal suppressed
Secondary: Colt .45
Extra: Range finder/binoculars

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

you cant be free lance does anyone read the rest of the thread you are alliance nothing else and gameys it would not work because the paint would get in the action of the gun and corrode it

arod2345
arod2345
204 posts
Nomad

sir i am reporting for duty!What is my mission?

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i dont know itachi decides

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Hahaha lolz that sounds weird arod lol. out of no where!

Showing 106-120 of 155