ForumsThe TavernApocolipta

155 26207
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

The Iraqi war ended with an american victory peace came to earth with a new leader of America named George Crane. 5 years later he was struck dead by a sniper bullet fired by a mysterious assassin. the us declared war on all middle eastern countries because they thought they were to blame for the death. they formed into Dodigria, a country trying to defend its land then defeat the American forces.
The us formed with Britain, France
and many other countries including Russia. These forces together became the alliance they sought to finally defeat terrorism and bring peace. A rebellion formed as well containing all countries that were not part of the war. They are intent on saving the earth and returning it to normal.

Note i will post all the classes later so just reply to this and offer help please.

• 155 Replies
fiery55
fiery55
4 posts
Nomad

itichi you forgot to give me and sorkerman a misson

fiery55
fiery55
4 posts
Nomad

my sheat is
name fiery
class sniper
heaght 5.7
eyes green
hair black

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

Charisma is leadership, and soakerman hasn't said his class.
Fiery55, you are captured on your assassination mission on your way there, and are put in a cell. After breaking out, you take a captors knife and beat him, and so now you have a Colt.45 and a knife and must escape, how do you do it?

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Are job was yet another man to hunt down, as we reached the destination we saw the outpost was gurded by men all around the canvus. We stopped about 10 yards away and set up 3 destraction bombs.

The bombs went off sending the place into a panic, most of the gurds ran to the site and they didn't know we had a pile of C-4 there. With that move we had wipped out almost all the gaurds in 1 blow.

We stormed the outpost and killed any threat that was there. When we found the man he was hiding in a small hole on the wall. We put him in a convoy truck and drove off.

Once we got to the base we interigated him, at first he didn't tell us a thing. But i jad my ways of making him talk! We recoverd news that there was going to be an attack on the airfeild at 400 hours tommoro night. And we were READY!!

fiery55
fiery55
4 posts
Nomad

i quiky rounded the cornor to see a guy aming his rifle at me i quiky duck and rolled as he fierd of i returnd fire and kill him after 2 shots i then grabed his gun there was 25 rounds in it i rounded one corner and 2 men were grarding some thing took them out useing 24 shots of the rifle i go to see what they were grarding to my amazmement tanks soo i got in one and drove off i knew the tank would make tracks so i got out after 40 miles and started runing back to base only one man was patroning i ducked before he saw me he walk past me but i left the knife in the tank all i had was 1 shot ing the rife i aimed and fired a hit i then ran all the way back to base

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

my sheet is
Name Brigader General Soakerman
Class Pilot
Height "6'1
Eyes Blue
Hair Blonde

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

Soakerman, you have a team of 2 men on a search and rescue mission, this determines your rank. You pull up to an enemy outpost in the forest and he says, "Give me your I.D. and state you buissness" you can either kill him and compromise your cause, or respond(if you respond, wait for my answer). What do you do?

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i am a pilot not infantary

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

I know, but you need to get to your vehicle. Response?

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i say this is important military urgency let me pass now

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

He says," Your I.D. is nessessary to pass. Your I.D.. Now."

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i give him a fake id and when he examinies it i snap his neck and leave one of my men to fill in for him and drive off

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

A gaurd from the tower goes to investigate after thinking he saw a murder, and as you drive off, you think you hear gun shots. On your way, you see an angered millita in the road. Many are children. The victim is down the road out of sight, with your heli near by, what do you do? The ilita will likely intercept you if you make a move.

arod2345
arod2345
204 posts
Nomad

u grab ur rocket launcher and blow up all of the militia soldiers

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

lol he dosent have one.

Showing 91-105 of 155