ForumsThe TavernApocolipta

155 26185
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

The Iraqi war ended with an american victory peace came to earth with a new leader of America named George Crane. 5 years later he was struck dead by a sniper bullet fired by a mysterious assassin. the us declared war on all middle eastern countries because they thought they were to blame for the death. they formed into Dodigria, a country trying to defend its land then defeat the American forces.
The us formed with Britain, France
and many other countries including Russia. These forces together became the alliance they sought to finally defeat terrorism and bring peace. A rebellion formed as well containing all countries that were not part of the war. They are intent on saving the earth and returning it to normal.

Note i will post all the classes later so just reply to this and offer help please.

• 155 Replies
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

well these arent realy terrorists they are an enemy army and we are fighting them

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Ok hear goes...

Army: Alliance

Wepon: Well alliance wepons

Infantry Men: 12

Setting: Countryside small town, opean roads, farms.

Mission: Seccure the small countryside town from the convoy aproching.

I send two Infantry men towords on top of the hill, the rest of the groupe follow to the side. The two men on the top spot oncoming HUM-VEE's. I tell everyone to take possesion and wait for the HUM-VEE's to come.

Men on the top of the hill report that there is a tank aproching to! I call HQ and ask to destroy enemys. HQ gives the go-ahead and I tell the 4 antie tank crew to set up neer the exit of the town.

The HUM-VEE's come across and i yell "Opean FIRE" Me and My men destroyed the first HUM-VEE and the men inside, but the second one has a rissitence, they too opean fire. My first order is to tale out the gunner ontop of the HUM-VEE.

One of my men gets hit in the forhead and is instantley killed. We ended up getting the secon HUM-VEE but now it was time for the tank. We rushed over just as a large exploisne from the tank blew into the air.

We had seccured the town as of now but had lost a man. But we all knew we were luckey to have olny lost one man instead of the the whole crew.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

Army:rebellion
Classilot
weapon:f-18
Missionestroy Alliance aircraft factory

I flew low to avoid rader after an hour of flight I find the target. Instantly I pull up and the AA guns open up on me. Flak surrounded me at 10,000 feet I roll over and dive on the factory I drop one bomb and it goes in the factory and explodes. I drop my other bomb on a tight grouping of 15 AA guns. My mission complete i fly to a carrier waiting for me off the coast i land safely and we float off to the middle east.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Army: Alliance
Wepon: M-16
Mission: Destroy rebellion base in the middle east.
Infantry men: 22

My convoy drove fast but aware of the threats that were all around us. We reached the Rebellion base in about 2-3 hours. After reaching the base we slowly aproched the entrance that was gaurded by to men, we killed both and drove straight into the base.

Once in the mass of a convoy splitted into 3 smaller grouped with there own tasks. My groupe of 22 men had the job of destriying any threat and killing all rebellion risitance. We turned to the corner and there the rebellion opened fire, killing atleast 4 men.

Once we got rid of the rest of the rissitance we deployed out onto a safe distance, there we watched as our bombs set off destroying and killing many men and 2 vary high ranked officers.

We compleated the mission with small amounts of casulties and set off to assit some allies nearby.

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

Name: Itachi2641747

Eye color: Blue

Skin color(race): Caucasian (white)

Class: Medic

Religion(optional): Christian

I can also play dungeon master(as in making the maps & enemies), but if otherwise, I was drafted by the Alliance from my family's mountain home. Feeling nervous the whole way, I went through both basic and, after the learned of my skill, medical training. I quickly rose the make-shift ranks to "Senior Colonel", and was given control of a recon/sniper unit. Every morning I practice combat and marksmanship skills, and in the afternoon, I send mail to my family.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

note after 3-4 good missions ill give you the choice of training for a new secret class. any way
men:4
Mission: destroy all hostiles in alliance dodigrean battle.

Me and my squadron rose up to 20,000 feet. i dived first shooting my 20mm gun. ground troops dived some getting ripped open by the force of the bullets my squadron followed and soon troops were laing on the ground we dropped our bombs on some tanks and flew off.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Mission: Destroy all threats in the "orange zone".

Infantry men: 12

Me and my groupe walked down the rockey path, looking for any threat that could be there. After walking the endless trail we came across some deserted marketplace. We were inspecting the area when all of a suden one of my men droped to the floor dead!

We all took cover from this ambush and blindly fiers at the "ghost threat". The enemy shot an RPG killing five more men of mine. We shot blindly trying to escape death. On the radio we call in for some imedeate air support and were told they were on there way.

Feeling like we could not hold on 2 of my men ran across the market place and were gunned down. We were pinned down in the that area and could not excape waiting for backup.......

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

mission:returning from previous one
i flew back and for safety measures did a barrel roll to check for ground units. i saw a small group of 6 solders being attacked by dodigrians.
i strafed the dodigreans killing them all. i told the alliance men to surrender. my reply was you will be shoot down soon. I looked out my window and saw a b52 and i realized they had called for air support. I shot down the bomber and the alliance surrenders. I landed with my squadron circling. they suurender and i called for an air transport. they picked the alliance up and we headed for home

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

when we got back i read there name tags George Harold Fred Billy and Commander Blaze they were all stubborn in revealing there secrets so they were kept prisoner until they escaped and all but blaze was killed

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Staus: CAPTURED

Me and my men(what was left anyway) were captured by the rebellion and were sent to a prison gaurded by soldhers. We had been captured by a sqadren of piolets. We joined up with the other prisoners who were alliance members.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

blaze you escaped but all your men were killed you get back to base

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

I'm confused now. This has no plot! Please explain.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

itachi all we do is fight battles i might introduce a bigger plot later but now we just fight okay

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

I can be war master(WM!) and make maps, but this confuses me. We can't make our own missions and decide the outcome, we will never lose!

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i captured blaze and how do you make maps if you get 5 more people to play this you can be wm but talk to me first

Showing 16-30 of 155