ForumsThe TavernApocolipta

155 26184
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

The Iraqi war ended with an american victory peace came to earth with a new leader of America named George Crane. 5 years later he was struck dead by a sniper bullet fired by a mysterious assassin. the us declared war on all middle eastern countries because they thought they were to blame for the death. they formed into Dodigria, a country trying to defend its land then defeat the American forces.
The us formed with Britain, France
and many other countries including Russia. These forces together became the alliance they sought to finally defeat terrorism and bring peace. A rebellion formed as well containing all countries that were not part of the war. They are intent on saving the earth and returning it to normal.

Note i will post all the classes later so just reply to this and offer help please.

• 155 Replies
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i scaned out by my outpost and saw 30 men all in different directions my small out posts artillery had been removed after dodigrea found the base. I stood up and the 10 to the south saw me. i jumped down and ran to the sandbags. As soon as they were within 300 yards i fired. 1 minute and 2 mag changes later it was over. i ran out and grabed some grenades and ammo. i ran north and chucked a grenade. it exploded 100 feet from them and 3 men went down. the rest charged. i threw more grenades and when i had no more there was 1 man left he surrendered and high command gave me 20 more men.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

I was sent on a mission, I had to look for a main leader in connections with terrorist groupes around the middle east. I had the chose to kill him or Intergate him. in my mind the answer was simple kill him....

i spotted the man his name was Rusheed Quinack. he was invoved in many threats and attacks against the Alliance, I moved switley and set my self up on top of a old run-down water tower. There i waited for Rusheed to come, when I had him in my snipers sights I pulled the trigger.

He fell and the croud underneath me went crazy, but my mission was done and the alliance safe from this scum! Now I just needed my reward....

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

God of games, you are sent on an assassination, and are sent to kill a general of the rebels in the middle of the desert, and you see that you could kill him 2 ways. One, rig explosives to trip when he drives by. Two, assassinate him from long range with a 50 cal sniper rifle. What is your choice?

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

Each of your rewards is a specialty class, and so message me and say what skills you prefer.

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

I climp up on a dune..pull my destert camo Berret .50 cal sniper...aim,boom,there goes the driver,the general freaks out,then he pulls the door open 2 run..boom,a trip mine on the door,its better to watch them blow up,rather then let him reach his destination...=)

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Sup dude there should be more maps and thanks for being WM! ~

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

were are the maps i see you have missions but not maps

miniwow
miniwow
17 posts
Peasant

i think yuo should set up maybe 3-5 set classes and then have a custom class that you can set up stats and special abilities u know but the story sounds like a 9-10 love keep em coming!

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

Army: Mercanary (whoever pays most)
Name: Hobo
Eye color: Green/Brown
Skin color(race): Asian
Class:Sniper (Heavy)
Religion(optional): Christianity

Highly accurate(99.87%). Ten years of military Green Beret training in America. Two years active duty British Special Ops. Three with IAU(Chinese counter terrorism military)

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

um sorry but there are 5 classes mthere is sniper infantary pilot tank and elite but you cant get elite until you prove your good and and each class has set weapons.
Sniper:M82 and MP5
Tank:M1 Abrams
Infantary:M16 or M60
Pilot:F35
Elite:M17 note this is a custom weapon and it isnt real also you have to get a notice from me allowing you to be an elite

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Dude we need a mission now. Oh and sokermans right he created this game lol.

armagheddonman
armagheddonman
158 posts
Nomad

I like airsoft snipers

PaintballKing17
PaintballKing17
251 posts
Nomad

this would make a really good game, you should make it or send it to a big game company

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Ya I agree it would be cool!!

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

The idea of the game companys wanting this is good if anyone can figure out how tell me.
Itachi i dont like the idea of when you complete a mission you get a new class ithink it would be better if they got a stat upgrade like acuracy+1 okay

Showing 61-75 of 155