ForumsThe TavernApocolipta

155 26183
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

The Iraqi war ended with an american victory peace came to earth with a new leader of America named George Crane. 5 years later he was struck dead by a sniper bullet fired by a mysterious assassin. the us declared war on all middle eastern countries because they thought they were to blame for the death. they formed into Dodigria, a country trying to defend its land then defeat the American forces.
The us formed with Britain, France
and many other countries including Russia. These forces together became the alliance they sought to finally defeat terrorism and bring peace. A rebellion formed as well containing all countries that were not part of the war. They are intent on saving the earth and returning it to normal.

Note i will post all the classes later so just reply to this and offer help please.

• 155 Replies
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

YESSSS Finilly this is trated up again ~

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

Blaze have you heard from itachi

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

I'm here. Let's make a storyline.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

okay i think the new story line should be like this one except that you as WM is dodigrea and you make the battles and missions while everyone else is the alliance who in the story reforms with the alliance after a necular strike on there capital and itachi how do you make maps

hellsangel001
hellsangel001
1 posts
Nomad

anybodz up

Djkgb
Djkgb
663 posts
Peasant

Umm... a new game... uhh!!! ahh!!! woah!!!

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i know its fun but its on standby till my WM gets back to me

Hermann0212
Hermann0212
149 posts
Nomad

could someone kind enough please explain this to me. Thank you all

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

well what it is is an rpg you have to choose your class and then you go off and do things like attack enemy base but we are waiting for our WM itachi to make a map and missions

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

itachi said he was done, where are you itachi?!?!?!?!?!?!? lol

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i know when he said he would be WM i expected him to be as active on my page he said he was done it

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

I'm here, but at a different time. here goes:
BlAzE, you are sent on a covert mission and may chose between assassinating your target, or taking him for interogation. Different outcomes and rewards for each.

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

Soakerman, you are forced to defend a hidden outpost, 10 enemies to the south, and 20 to the north. You have an AK 47 and a Desert Eagle, and the outpost is a basic defense outpost tower. You are at the top of the tower, and sand bags soround the tower, what do you do?

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

How about me?I need a mission,I'm part of the Alience,Sergent First Class

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

wre is the map and also we still have our original characters and the story line is different to we are all alliance solders after dodigrea attacked a outpost in rebelion territory

Showing 46-60 of 155