ForumsThe TavernApocolipta

155 26181
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

The Iraqi war ended with an american victory peace came to earth with a new leader of America named George Crane. 5 years later he was struck dead by a sniper bullet fired by a mysterious assassin. the us declared war on all middle eastern countries because they thought they were to blame for the death. they formed into Dodigria, a country trying to defend its land then defeat the American forces.
The us formed with Britain, France
and many other countries including Russia. These forces together became the alliance they sought to finally defeat terrorism and bring peace. A rebellion formed as well containing all countries that were not part of the war. They are intent on saving the earth and returning it to normal.

Note i will post all the classes later so just reply to this and offer help please.

• 155 Replies
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

okay then you need 5 people to be active in this then you can be WM

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

After I had managed to escape I reported back to base and told them about the ambush, and the rest of my men....

Mission: Destroy 3 airfeilds of the rebellion with small nukes.

3 years later....
I had gotten promoted and now I was in a new "secret" groupe that proformed in diffrent missions that no one knew about.

Me and my men drove in the recon HUM-VEE's across the plains and were setting up the assult that was going to take place. Once we reached an area that was secret to civilization we began our assult.

With our raido controled mini coppters that had built in nukes, we set out to destroy the 3 airfeilds. Once we reached the first one we dropped the nukes and succsefuly destroyed the airfeild.

On our second attempt we did the same and destroyed the airfeil with small risstance. But on our thrid try word had gotten out that we were coming so we had a full blown firefight with men vs. a nuke coppter.

After we blew all the airfeild we sat comfertable in our seat watching the explosines from our moniters. We had destroyed the bases and we had won, we also diliverd a big blow to the rebellion who now did not have any air support. The olny air support was the planes out in the skys in the middle east.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

in a drastict move the rebelion in canada launched a desprate assualt into the alliance territory. i was above it all i dropped bombs on the white house which was the alliance hq within a week we were in SD were we found f_35 plans the latest fighter. with this victory the alliance forces were in dismay. also i was promoted to elite solder.

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure about this game anymore, because there is no fairness or randomness.. I am kind of bored, but I messaged most my friends.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

okay if you can figure a way to make it fair tell me plz

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

Like I said, we would have a war master that would play as the enemy and plan maps and everything, and the players would fight through the map. I have access to materials to plan these maps, so that is why I was saying it. I mean no offence, I just know what I'm doing.

Jtwolf22
Jtwolf22
143 posts
Nomad

Name: Jtwolff
Eye Color: blue
Skin: white
Class: lead Sniper
My Gun AS50 Semi-Automatic Rifle
My Armor is dragon skin armor new kind

TheDarkGypsy
TheDarkGypsy
57 posts
Nomad

Just so you know, its a Guerrilla war! Which means you cant all out invade... thats the whole point, so this storyline isn't that logical... seriously.... Plus why would the russians invade them? Who would they sell their out-dated AK's too?

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

You say what your mission is, and thanks for joining. Got my message, right(ninja, that is)? This may change later.

Jtwolf22
Jtwolf22
143 posts
Nomad

i agree with itachi you should make a War master and he should be it

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

Itachi you can be WM so we have to change the story line a bit any ideas????

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

WE will have the missions that we have been doing included, and any other ideas that you have. Thank you for this honor.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

new story line is the same except that the alliance is everyone and WM is dodigrea there are no rebels

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

Name:godofgameys
Eye color:Greenish
Skin:White
Equipment:3frags,2 smokes,SAW(squardron assult weapon)Light plating w/bulletproof vest..Backup:.50 cal sniper w/3.0x,5.0x,10.0x zoom scope

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

god of gameys did you read the rest of the thread it explains all the rules and weapons you can have also this game is on standby until our WM gets some maps

Showing 31-45 of 155