ForumsSupport ForumMerit Ranking Suggestions

55 8898
XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Well me and nick_coolhaha have been thinking. Wouldn't it be cool if a page could be made to rank top meriters. Each position could have a different rank. (Ex 30+ merits=God/Overlord or something really powerful. 1 merit could be peasant or slave.) I thought this could be a cool thing to have. I sent Dan a message awhile ago about this. He hasn't responded (Im not sure if he ever will) so im putting up this forum and maybe a mod will see it.

Anyone posting on this must talk about ideas or suggestions to the topic. Spamming will not be tolerated!!!

• 55 Replies
Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

I support it. But if we do that, we should also have leaderboards for comments, forum posts... everything you can get points for, basically. Points would be the rank by your name, but if you clicked any of the other points, it would link to your position on the leaderboard.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

I disagree with the whole having to have a leaderboard for comments, forum posts..., because those are all really common things on this site, but merits have to be earn and are a lot more rare then everything else. Also, they deserve there own leaderboard because the people with them should be recognized for their great reviews on games.

jaxter0123
jaxter0123
43 posts
Nomad

i think that they should have the top 10 meriting system. like noname said though their would be idiots just doing it for the points. the whole idea of earning merits is charity for ArmorGames.

jaxter0123
jaxter0123
43 posts
Nomad

they also should have better rewards for getting lots of merits... like access to certain games... or a whole new section of AG.

jaxter0123
jaxter0123
43 posts
Nomad

i have one very stupid question for every one...(now please bear wit me) i know u get merits for making great suggestions about games but where would u make these suggestions?

armagheddonman
armagheddonman
158 posts
Nomad

what are merits?

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Well I only have one merit

Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

@jaxter

You get merits when you posta nice and long and well written review on the game boards... that's all!! If the mod likes your post, he'll merit it.

To answer to the question raised by this topic, I personnaly believe awarding a rank for the number of merits shouldn't be one of the priorities of the admins, since there are loads of more important things to do, for example upgrade the moderators tools ^^.

But why not establish our own ranks? simply create a topic or a profile and post ranks of players...
Your idea is nice, but I think it's too complicated for the admins to take care ofit, especially as they have loads of other things to do!!

MeritsTop10
MeritsTop10
1 posts
Nomad

Everybody this is merits top10

Merits_Only
Merits_Only
4 posts
Nomad

This is a merit club if you would like to join please ask crazynaitor to join but remember you have to a merit.

Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

Guys, please don't create multiple Merit clubs!!
lol

tomo94
tomo94
2 posts
Nomad

really cool idea

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Yea it is a real cool idea.

ezmeralde
ezmeralde
6 posts
Nomad

Cool idea but it should be easy to get merits
maybe you should be able to trade armor points for merits
say 60 armors for one merit

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Hey exmeralde, you get 25 points per merits, just incase you didn't know.

Showing 16-30 of 55