ForumsSupport ForumMerit Ranking Suggestions

55 8897
XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Well me and nick_coolhaha have been thinking. Wouldn't it be cool if a page could be made to rank top meriters. Each position could have a different rank. (Ex 30+ merits=God/Overlord or something really powerful. 1 merit could be peasant or slave.) I thought this could be a cool thing to have. I sent Dan a message awhile ago about this. He hasn't responded (Im not sure if he ever will) so im putting up this forum and maybe a mod will see it.

Anyone posting on this must talk about ideas or suggestions to the topic. Spamming will not be tolerated!!!

• 55 Replies
ezmeralde
ezmeralde
6 posts
Nomad

o i quite new here so i dind't know
ty

Kendu10
Kendu10
201 posts
Nomad

That would be nice.
But i dont know is this wrote yet here but merit TOP would be too nice.

dcfb312
dcfb312
203 posts
Nomad

I think if you got 1 merit you should have a higher rank because merits are hard to get.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Well if merits are hard to get how would some people have over 10.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Because they are leave very good comments on every game that they play. Users like Nick leave extensive and thorough comments on all of the games that they play.

Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

Carlie's right about that, crazynaitor.
@ ezmeralde

i don't think it would be wise to let people "buy" merits, for 2 reasons:
-firstly, I don't really grasp how you could exchange AP for merits since merits give you some AP, as nick said, so we would hve to change the entire concept of merits and rewards for merits.
-secondly, this would lead to unfair situations since the users that actually work really hard to get merits won't be those that have the most (for example firetail madness could get an insane quantity of merits of it was possible to buy them). Thus, merits would loose their real meaning, their real value!

I think this idea must be aborted...

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

well to Carlie, I meant to say that i wanted to make a profile for the merits, like SHOPS, not like the points leaderboard. Well i guess someone got to it first!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Ahhh ok, that makes more sense!

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

well it looks like I'll check it out, who made this? does anyone know?

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Yes I know who made the MeritsTop10.
Tell me why you want to know and I will tell you.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

[i]Sprry if this is dead but since the last time I posted I was wrong it can be hard to get merits but now I am used to getting them because I

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

thats a good idea but what if you get no merits you will be the underdog so a lot of people would be left out of the whole thing

PKza
PKza
57 posts
Nomad

sweet

fronation
fronation
121 posts
Nomad

i thikn it ia an amazing thingn thanks hope it happens!

152 posts
Nomad

sounds good gives people more of a challenge

Showing 31-45 of 55