ForumsArt, Music, and WritingSummer Armatar Contest!

844 134762
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Hello Armor Gamers!

It's that time again! Summer is here and it is time for a new armatar contest! So how this works is that you can submit your own original armatars to this thread following the theme of Summer. If I like it, I will add it to the 1AP armatar section for all members to use! You can reference previous contests for a better idea of what this is all about here.

Keep in mind that there are some guidelines, and unless your entry follows these set of rules it will not be accepted. So be sure to check those out.

GUIDELINES:
1. Must be appropriate. Cannot be offensive or profane in nature. Try to keep it clean!
2. The entry must be square, and at least 100x100 pixels in dimension.
3. Must scale down well to 100x100. So if it is larger, make sure that it will still look good when it is scaled down to armatar size. A few suggestions about this:
- Sometimes simple is better. If you go into a lot of detail, it might not look as great when you scale it down. So just keep in mind what the final size will be.
- If you are able to do vector, that can help with the sharpness of the image. However, since they are so small this probably isn't a big issue.
4. Must be completely original. You cannot use elements from other piece of artwork, the entire armatar must be 100% original.
5. Must be summer themed.

Good luck! And I look forward to seeing some awesome summer armatars =)

• 844 Replies
vampyriccadence
vampyriccadence
85 posts
Nomad

The apple was really simple, just shapes and brush, burn and dodge tools.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The apple was really simple, just shapes and brush, burn and dodge tools.

Yet it looks so...realistic...
vampyriccadence
vampyriccadence
85 posts
Nomad

Only took a few hours!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I really like the colors as well
Too bad they don't fit my name as well as the armatar I'm using right now...

vampyriccadence
vampyriccadence
85 posts
Nomad

Well, I can't really make a fire-related one with the the summer theme. Are we going to have a make your own armatar with little guidelines soon so that we can make some really cool ones?

I hope so.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I can't really make a fire-related one with the the summer theme. Are we going to have a make your own armatar with little guidelines soon so that we can make some really cool ones?

All I need is an armatar that has red, orange and yellow contrast.
Oh, and currently the temporary armatars are only going to be seasonal I think. We had a halloween contest, a winter contest, a spring contest and now a summer one
vampyriccadence
vampyriccadence
85 posts
Nomad

I would gladly make tons of different ones if they were going to be used.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

All I need is an armatar that has red, orange and yellow contrast.

There is one where a guy is holding fire. That is kind of red, orange, and yellow. Also the yellow dragon.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I would gladly make tons of different ones if they were going to be used.

You never know.
Oh, did you make that flower for the spring contest?

There is one where a guy is holding fire. That is kind of red, orange, and yellow. Also the yellow dragon.

I was meaning about temporary armatars.
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I was meaning about temporary armatars.

Oh gotcha. Maybe you should make one.
vampyriccadence
vampyriccadence
85 posts
Nomad

No, this flower was here long before I joined the site. I made tree branches with a single leaf coming off of one branch.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Hrm... I've never seen that armatar before. At least I don't think... *Rubs chin*

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Oh gotcha. Maybe you should make one.

Me? I'm the worst artist ever. I already submitted an awful entry made on MS Paint.

No, this flower was here long before I joined the site. I made tree branches with a single leaf coming off of one branch.

Well, if you find the time try to make me a red/orange armatar =)
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I'll try and make some sports related ones soon.

Maybe a tennis racket. I would use it.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Maybe a tennis racket. I would use it.

Doesn't have much to do with summer...
Maybe soccer, since it's the season, or basketball, because of the color of the ball...
Showing 196-210 of 844