ForumsGamesRatchet and Clank

90 19744
arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

Ratchet and Clank is like the best PS2 game ever!! SO MUCH WEAPONS SO LITTLE TIME!I is killer good, all of the Ratchet and Clank games
1.Ratchet and Clank (Obviously thats the title)
2. Ratchet and Clank Going Commando
3.Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal
4.Ratchet Deadlocked
5.Ratchet and Clank Size matters
6. Ratchet and Clank future Tools of DEstruction(The Best ONe!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• 90 Replies
ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

Gurthak, Size Matters isn't on the ps2. It's on the psp and it's still good just not as good as the others.

vectorspyke
vectorspyke
46 posts
Nomad

i like all of them the same but gladiator is my fav cos of the online play

iskane
iskane
267 posts
Nomad

Ratchet and Clank is my favorite game. All of them. I do agree that Future is the best.

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

i have evry single 1 on ps2 n r&c tod o ps3...they r all awesome

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

i have evry single 1 for ps2/ps3...they all ROC

Axeman
Axeman
17 posts
Nomad

i have every single one of those rachet and clank series...my fav is deadlocked...i kick some serious butt at that game...i know some great cheats for all of them too...i use cheats after i beat the game fair and square...i dont like people who dont try and just use cheats

killerbook1
killerbook1
36 posts
Nomad

I've beat the first four at least twice each but I've not played the newer 2 yet.

Axeman
Axeman
17 posts
Nomad

oh come on!! you have to!! go get some money and buy them! your totally missing out on the awesomeness people!!

armagheddonman
armagheddonman
158 posts
Nomad

Me and my cousin play every single one but for some reason I have never seen or played the very first rachet and clank.

Axeman
Axeman
17 posts
Nomad

the robot dude is clank switchfoot

Gaming_For_Fun
Gaming_For_Fun
29 posts
Nomad

I've played on a demo version and it looked pretty decent, I might get one...

jake00025
jake00025
55 posts
Nomad

i love all the r and c games i have only thee fist 3.my dad has beet all of them but i cant beet the 3 one.

Aidanwars
Aidanwars
29 posts
Nomad

I havent played TOD but i would have to say deadlock, I was so amused by the co-op me and friend would play all day i would be like the sniper and lower arsenal and he would use like rockets and the RY3NO. we beat that game on exterminater (5 stars) on that one overdrive mode after you beat the game. People say TOD is good but does it have co=op?

AzaJeffery
AzaJeffery
42 posts
Nomad

I have ratchet and clank on PS2. It was my first game. I like the second level where he goes "Plumbers crack!"

pc123
pc123
145 posts
Shepherd

i got Ratchet Deadlocked

Showing 31-45 of 90