ForumsGamesRatchet and Clank

90 19743
arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

Ratchet and Clank is like the best PS2 game ever!! SO MUCH WEAPONS SO LITTLE TIME!I is killer good, all of the Ratchet and Clank games
1.Ratchet and Clank (Obviously thats the title)
2. Ratchet and Clank Going Commando
3.Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal
4.Ratchet Deadlocked
5.Ratchet and Clank Size matters
6. Ratchet and Clank future Tools of DEstruction(The Best ONe!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• 90 Replies
Raxter
Raxter
139 posts
Nomad

Ratchet and Clanc is a awesome game series! I have the first 4 games (that was made for Ps2) Dont have size matters and tolls of destruction due to missing game systems lol. Anyway i must say that the first and the third really was the best! The secend was ok but not too good and the fourth one was very dissapoiting!

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

loved all the ratchet and clank #1 was hard, #2 ive gone thru it about 5 times on 1 file, #3 never played much, #4 was too short but loved the raptors, Future my all time favorite, hard some times, but awesome!

JaGgEdGe
JaGgEdGe
75 posts
Peasant

Any PS2 users still out there. Please try to get online, and try the online version of Up Your Arsenal. Although the community is dying, we wouldn't mind new members. People who are used to playing the offline should be almost as good on the online, although there are some tricks you will need to learn. Hope to see you guys there, and keep in mind this also works for a 60Gb PS3.

hydraman
hydraman
122 posts
Nomad

i have pretty much all the ratchet and clank games for ps2

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

ALL R&C games rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strat
Strat
107 posts
Nomad

I've only played Deadlocked, making me feel like I should have played some of the earlier games first. I'm not sure what else to try but I'm thinking of just going for the original first.

Also.. some of those titles are pretty suggestive >.>

ReVent77
ReVent77
27 posts
Nomad

ratchet and clank deadlocked was good

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

i only need is deadlocked and tool of destuction
go to ratchet and clank offical site!

Dartus
Dartus
1 posts
Nomad

I played Deadlocked and it wasn't a Ratchet AND Clank game it was Ratchet Deadlocked... there was no Clank... So sad... But for you PS3 owners the next R&C game has been announced. It is in the Playstation Store, E3 videos, Ratchet and Clank Future: (I forgot the title) but its cool looking. It is gonna be cheaper than a normal PS3 game but shorter than a normal R&C game too.

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

I only have a Ps2 so my fave would have to be Up your Aresenal. (My sister broke it > I didn't beat the game! I only made it past the first boss then my sister took out the game then it got all scratched up!) After that it would have to be Deadlocked. (The game gets WAY TO EASY once you beat the game! Once you beat the game you go to the minigame half way through the game play soccer then I became instant BILLIONIER in the game!) Last but not least I would have to say Going Commando! (It is about 3X the length of Deadlocked. But it gets boring after awhile)

I upgraded all my weapons to omega,%70skill points unlocked,got all the armors,%65trophy,won all challenges on the DEATH COURSE and arenas.Also i beated the impossible round!
soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

i like deadlocked the idea is really cool

dragon969100
dragon969100
42 posts
Nomad

all of them are amazing

megaxots
megaxots
55 posts
Nomad

i dont play th3m a lot.. but i play goD of WaR!!!!!!!!!

jaapiebb
jaapiebb
26 posts
Nomad

I like Almost all of the games except of the games whit to much clank,i dont like him :P

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

You missed Ratchet and Clank Gladiator. Or how ever you spell it. >.<

Lol.

Showing 61-75 of 90