ForumsGamesRatchet and Clank

90 19745
arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

Ratchet and Clank is like the best PS2 game ever!! SO MUCH WEAPONS SO LITTLE TIME!I is killer good, all of the Ratchet and Clank games
1.Ratchet and Clank (Obviously thats the title)
2. Ratchet and Clank Going Commando
3.Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal
4.Ratchet Deadlocked
5.Ratchet and Clank Size matters
6. Ratchet and Clank future Tools of DEstruction(The Best ONe!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• 90 Replies
toaoflife
toaoflife
3 posts
Nomad

ratchet and games are awesome!

KuxirRandomMaster
KuxirRandomMaster
50 posts
Nomad

Now you gotta add Secret agent clank, and ratchet and Clank Future: a rift in time, the latter is coming out soon =D

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

I've only played the first four, and let me tell you, i loved the 4th the best, then 3, then 1, then 2. 2 was....a bit of like a trial. See how things went. the game was a bit odd, but i liked the exp and upgrading weapons thing. they continued that and made better games out of it. the same thing happened in Jak II, they tried to put some guns in the game, it worked, the game was a bit off, but it worked, and the absolutely terrific Jak 3 came out of it.

masterben430
masterben430
6 posts
Nomad

i'v played all but tools of destruction i didn't even know about it i also dont have ps3 or psp or wat ever it's on

Demonblade
Demonblade
11 posts
Jester

I've only got a Ps2 but i've played on all of them and Rachet: Gladiator is great, but it's a pity you can't use Clank on that game

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

I found the last level on number 1 really hard; I can't get to that alien guy to kill him...

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

Now you gotta add Secret agent clank, and ratchet and Clank Future: a rift in time, the latter is coming out soon =D

Yea Secret Agent Clank, Ratchet and Clank Size Matter (Don't know if you had that one)
Also the next one is called Ratchet and Clank a Crack in Time not a Rift in Time
chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

You had Size Matters already

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

The 3rd and 4th is the best one... Well I haven't played 5th and 6th!

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

The 3rd and 4th is the best one

I agree with you that the 3rd one was the best, but the 4th one? Deadlock?? Deadlock was a HUGE disappointment in my opinion.
Kamoon
Kamoon
4 posts
Nomad

yeah i love this game its absolutley awsome

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I agree with you that the 3rd one was the best, but the 4th one? Deadlock?? Deadlock was a HUGE disappointment in my opinion.

I kind of agree with you. It took away the adventure aspect, and a whole part of the game, as it wasn't really a platformer like the 3 before it, but it still had some good humor, and had some nice controls so to me it wasn't a complete disappointment. When I eventually get a PS3(I only have a 360 right now) then I suppose I shall grab up tools of destruction, but until then I can't determine which one out of all 5 is best, but out of the first 4 I would go with up your arsenal (number 3 in the series) mainly because it had both the large set of upgrades, a powerful ultimate weapon, multiplayer, and all the adventure aspects.
iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

There were some good things that Deadlock had like Co-op and good humor xD, but after playing Up Your Arsenal the bad overweighed the good...There weren't as much weapons, there were probably 10 weapons in Deadlock, and as you said they took away the adventure aspect.

Showing 76-88 of 90