ForumsWEPR[necro] Why you don't believe in God?

881 316730
Zep0Q
Zep0Q
71 posts
Nomad

Before you comment, please, read everything, I'm sure that after you read, your life will be changed.

In the following sentences I will explain how stupid is to not believe in God, and I'm gonna use logical thinking and science.

Either "Everything came from nothing", like the "big bang" , witch is impossible, because nothing can only make nothing, or "Something always existed and made everything" like God.

God made this world, by this world I mean time, space and matter, so if God made this world, He lives outside of time, space and matter which means He's eternal, omnipresent and all-powerful.

For those of you who say that the big bang made the universe, I have this sentence: Nothing is the cause of it's own existence.
This doesn't apply to God, because if He doesn't lives in time, He didn't had a beginning, He always existed.
If the universe always was then, we could not reach this moment in time, if something is trapped in time, that means it had a beginning.

Every change that happens everywhere in the universe it's more closer to destruction.
Second law of thermodynamics:
The energy available after a chemical reaction is less than that at the beginning of a reaction; energy conversions are not 100% efficient.
The disorder in the universe always increases.
With each change in form, some energy is degraded to a less useful form and given off into the surroundings, usually as low-quality heat.
The Second Law of Thermodynamics is commonly known as the Law of Increased Entropy. While quantity remains the same, the quality of matter/energy deteriorates gradually over time. How so? Usable energy is inevitably used for productivity, growth and repair. In the process, usable energy is converted into unusable energy. Thus, usable energy is irretrievably lost in the form of unusable energy.

If God didn't made life, then how did non-life, became life?
As I said, nothing is the cause of it's own existence, life comes from life, your parents were alive when they made you.

Did you knew that a 2x2 inch capacity full with someone's DNA can sustain 6000000000 times more information then a 140 GB hard drive?
I guess you didn't knew, did evolution made your DNA?
God made your DNA, of course!

What about the monkeys?
If we evolved from them, why they stayed as they are? they took a long coffee break, I guess.

What about the fossils?
The scientists say that it takes millions and billions and zilions of years for living tissue to become a fossil, well here's 2 pictures with a cawboy's leg fossilized, enjoy
1#
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/limestone-cowboy-boot-outside.jpg
2#
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/limestone-cowboy-boot-inside.jpg

After all I have showed you, now I'm gonna say that you should accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, because He died for our sins and He didn't ask something from us, just to love our brothers and sisters and to believe in Him.
Anyone can ask for forgiveness as long as he or she is not dead, no matter what they did God can forgive them, if they repent from theirs sins and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
God is mercyful and just, His justice is not denyed by His mercy and this is the reason why God sent His Son Jesus to pay the price for us.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."

• 881 Replies
samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

Theistic evolution?

I think God created us buuut I do recognize that evolution has a lot of scientific standing.

Anyway I do believe in God.

tomthesniper
tomthesniper
309 posts
Nomad

Once again people. EVOLUTIONARY CREATIONISM- God made evolution and all sciences so we could figure things out.

samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

It's theistic evolution...?

God didn't make science people did, but God made people. He didn't just come down in the middle of the night a make a lab.

Zep0Q
Zep0Q
71 posts
Nomad

samy, evolution is dumb, if we evolved, then no one made us.

Genesis 1:26
Then God said, "Let us make man in our image"

God isn't a monkey, we look like Him.

tomthesniper
tomthesniper
309 posts
Nomad

But he did make beings before us. It does say in the Bible that animals came then he made man to lead them (evolution).

samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

But he did make beings before us. It does say in the Bible that animals came then he made man to lead them (evolution).

I mean things don't evolve in one day, and yes the Hebrew word used for day means a 24 hour period.
Zep0Q
Zep0Q
71 posts
Nomad

Once again people. EVOLUTIONARY CREATIONISM- God made evolution and all sciences so we could figure things out.

tomthesniper, what you just said doesn't make sense, we look like God, He didn't made us and we slowly became something alse.
We are the same since the creation of the world(almost 6000 years ago).
BigP08
BigP08
1,455 posts
Shepherd

God isn't a monkey, we look like Him.

Maybe God EVOLVED us in his image? He did create animals first, maybe he just evolved us to look like him.
Zep0Q
Zep0Q
71 posts
Nomad

Stop this nonsense, humans make humans, cats make cats, dogs make dogs, do you people understand?

BigP08
BigP08
1,455 posts
Shepherd

Stop this nonsense, humans make humans, cats make cats, dogs make dogs, do you people understand?

You refer to the process of sex, pregnancy, and birth.

What we refer to is a species of animals slowly adapting to an environment, or just changing because of reasons we can't fully understand yet (as I understand it, anyway).
tomthesniper
tomthesniper
309 posts
Nomad

Yes, but the world is older than 6000 years, it was just around then that writing was developed so people could talk about it. Read at least some science. And dont think I'm not religous, I am a Catholic.

Zep0Q
Zep0Q
71 posts
Nomad

Besides, even if evolution is true, nothing can evolve in 6000 years, because 6000 years ago the world was made, we know this by adding the ages of the first humans and the major events, like the flood, when Jesus came to earth, etc.
By the way, the flood was approximative 4400 years ago, and the oldest tree in the world is almost 3400 years old, and many civilizations said about a flood, but the most complex description is found in the Bible.

BigP08
BigP08
1,455 posts
Shepherd

Besides, even if evolution is true, nothing can evolve in 6000 years, because 6000 years ago the world was made, we know this by adding the ages of the first humans and the major events, like the flood, when Jesus came to earth, etc.

Evolution could still be true, just not having taken effect since humans came.
In the Bible when is says God created animals on one day and humans on another day, DAY could mean like God's day, God's era. It could be hundreds of millions of years for all we know. That would explain how the time fram would allow for evolution, and why scientists claim the earth is so old.
samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

Truthfully I think that if evolution is true than God isn't real there's just too many incansistances. For one how did souls come about? Were we created into sin not created and then sinned? Adam and Eve did they exist? Maybe I'm wrong it's just my opinion but there it is.

tomthesniper
tomthesniper
309 posts
Nomad

1. Zep is missing the actual age of earth by some 10 billion years(actual number).
2. This is my theory: Adam and Eve did exist. They were some of the first actual humans evolved. However, other people aren't mentioned because Adam and Eve were the only religiously important ones at that time. Besides, how else did their kids get kids?

Showing 106-120 of 881