ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5035 1354102
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,035 Replies
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
774 posts
Nomad

I love Mario too much. The Wii for me.

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

The PS3 is the best. Why?
1.) Although it has less games than the 360, all but a few are the best of the best. Besides, why did the PS3 Lost Planet 2 demo have two more levels in addition instead of only the boss fight on the 360?
2.) It has better graphics.
3.) Online is free.
4.) The controller feels great and is more refined than the clunky 360 controller.
5.) It isn't made by Microsoft.
6.) Let me repeat that, it isn't made by Microsoft.
7.) Awesome exclusives.
Lets compare, shall we?:
360: Halo series, Gears of War series, Left 4 Dead series, Fable 2.
PS3: InFamous, Uncharted series, MAG, Metal gear solid series, Motorstorm series, Warhawk, God of War series, Little-Big Planet, Mod-Nation Racers, Gran Turismo series, Killzone series, Resistance series, Ratchet & Clank Series, etc.... The list goes on.

X-Box 360 Benefits:
1.) Cheaper. But hey, you get what you pay for.
2.) More players.
3.) Possibly X-Box 360 Arcade. Maybe.

I don't care enough about the Wii to write a review for it.

mushroomman
mushroomman
5 posts
Nomad

Are you high?! The 360 kicks the PS3s butt anyday. The controller is so much more fitting to the hand. Microsoft is the bomb, I hate Apple.

As long as you have internet connection, you can play arcade games on the 360. And on the 360 you can play origional Xbox games, I don't know if you can do that with PS3.

Oh, and on the demo for 360 not being long enough, it's a demo, It's not supposed to be long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

santajoe
santajoe
151 posts
Nomad

I vote xbox 360 because even though i have a Wii and will probably get a playstation 3 im gonna vote xbox because the games are just the best i have ever played i mean seriously, Fallout 3, cant beat one of the best ive ever played

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

You can play original PS games.

And no, I'm not high. The controller is much better for the PS3.

Why do you hate Apple?

And as for the demo, it's called content. It's a good thing, trust me.

DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

I don't have the PS3 and I have played the 360 some, but I think I like the Wii the best because you have so many different choices as how you can use the remote and nunchuc. I do like the Xbox's controllers better than the PS's (I had a Xbox and only played with the PS2 controller but they are pretty much the same looking). So, my vote is for the Wii.

DM9

johnny294
johnny294
284 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 cause the games are better and more fun. The xbox live is awesome

ChiefRocker
ChiefRocker
9 posts
Nomad

Yeah even though PlayStation 3 has more exclusives the 360 exclusives are waaay better. Infamous and Resistance? Who gives a shat. WE got Mass Effect, Fable, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, Halo the crown jewel. Your little titles aint shit my friend. Who really gives a crap about YOUR exclusives OUR exclusives are way better.

ChiefRocker
ChiefRocker
9 posts
Nomad

Actually I dont even know how many exclusives 360 has. Chh.

SDV95
SDV95
2 posts
Nomad

I like the Xbox 360, but I'm going to say the Wii is top. It gives a great opportunity for family time or playing with friends. Instead of just sitting around mashing buttons you're up and moving around if you're playing something like Wii Sports. It's just more interactive. When I play Wii with my cousins you get into it and laugh about the games and each other.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Who really gives a crap about YOUR exclusives OUR exclusives are way better.

not rlly.. Your exlusives are actually horrible. The only actually good game you listed is Left 4 dead 2. That is the only amazing game that would actually kinda get me to consider buying an xbox 360. GOW? sure its fun for a day, but once you beat it its the most boring game in the world. Halo 3? Nerd much? This is actually the most nerdiest game in the world. Saying "master chief" is even more nerdy. Fable? Well if u like fantasy games thats based on quests, and having constant affairs with elves and getting STDs then sure get it. But again your missing out on actual good games there my friend.. If you like these crappy games, i guess playing uncharted would bring you to a whole new stage in life lol.. Same with motorstorm.. Or even Resistance. 10 bucks for the guarantee that you've never even played this games

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I always had a xbox and always will. Xbox just has better things for having a great live experience. Including Gears Of War 2. I just love it and the party idea is just amazing. People can always stay in touch.

Brad13
Brad13
1 posts
Nomad

Got a Wii a year ago and was disappointed with the games. I see a bunch of potential for it but its lacking right now. Looking into getting a 360 or PS3 this xmas.

skellortor
skellortor
81 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 jaspa is way better than anything ive ever had

skellortor
skellortor
81 posts
Nomad

the worst console system is a wii they are hard to use and they are complicated and to small the worst bit is they always beak

Showing 346-360 of 5035