ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5035 1357308
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,035 Replies
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes
6 posts
Nomad

k, i have i wii,and i think there awesome(which they are),but the PS3 is definitly the best.you get free internet,ps live,but on the 360,u have to pay for live and internet.the 360 gets alot of bugs too,and the wii and ps3 dont.

Austin12509
Austin12509
1 posts
Nomad

PS3 ftw, I don't own one, but my friend does and I think it's better than the Wii and XBOX360, because
1.)It doesn't over heat in 10 hrs like the XBOX360.
2.)It has the same games as the Wii and XBOX360.
3.)It has better graphics than the Wii and XBOX360.
4.)Going online is free, unlike XBOX360
5.)PS3 has generally better gameplay than both of then combined.
6.)It can hold a hell of a lot more memery than the Wii and XBOX360 combined.
7.)It's just ****ing brutally awesome.

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

360 is the best in my opinion. i owned the ps2 for years before i got my xbox. the xbox controller has a perfect fit in my hand, so it is ideal for a lot of videogames. i personally like fps and sport type games. i know the wii doesn't have a lot of shooter tittles, but the wii is fun in other ways. with the wii, you can hit the game winning homer or throw the KO punch in a boxing match. i only own a 360, but i have to give all 3 consoles a big thumbs up.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

WII blah blah blah blah blah there more than 5 word

If you post has no point or added arguments, it is still spam. Even if it is "more than 5 word".

the xbox controller has a perfect fit in my hand, so it is ideal for a lot of videogames.

I don't care how the controller fits in my hand, so long as there is one in my hand
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

WII
1. full motion sensor. Great for FPS and feeling like ur kinda actually shooting a gun. Also great for sports games.
2. Great for parties.
3. Kinda cool addons.. Making each game funner and easier to control.
4. SSBB and The Conduit

XBOX

1. L4D and L4D2 (coming out soon)
2. Big online community (a little too big)
3. Cheap and inexpensive (u get wat u pay for)
4. Achievements
PS3

1. Amazing High Def Graphics
2. Blu Ray player included. (High quality one at that)
3. LBP, Resistance series, Ratchet n clank series, Demons Souls, Uncharted Series, Killzone 2, MAG... list continues
4. Free online
5. Motion sensor controllers
6. Browse facebook, twitter, myspace, etc... And dl new themes for free...
7. Trophies
8. great long lasting software

Cons

WII

1. horrible online.. pointless
2. really dumb amatars...
3. Horrible games (3 quarters come from crap factories)
4. Motion sensor idea isn't great in alot of games.

XBOX

1. games are same as ps3.. There are a few games only for xbox but other than l4d they seem to nerdy (HALO) or get extremely boring after u play them through the campaign once (GOW)...
2. Horrible software. RROD constantly. My friend bought a new one, and it died 4 times within less than a year.. So he bought a PS3 and has been happy ever since
3. Amatars complete copy of Wii
4. to many stupid 7-9 year old kids online... Hate hearing there squeaky voices.
5. Online isn't free, and costs alot amount of money for something that should cost 0...
6.Its hell to connect to an internet. Get some WIFI ffs.. And im not talking about a cable to enable that either... Like built in wifi.. Like every other system out there.
7. Has nothing new or innovative like ps3 or wii. Wii has motion sensor. PS3 has semi motion sensor, and new and extreme High Def graphics. Xbox 360 has RROD. nice

so im thinking its ps3, wii way behind, and xbox left in the dust (except L4D is amazing... only reason id want the xbox.. but then again i do have a pc =0)

garvhas
garvhas
8 posts
Nomad

[i]LOOK PS3 is more perfect about the graphics but Xbox 360 is more cheap and Wii is more funny too play

MagicHobo
MagicHobo
1 posts
Nomad

The Wii is pretty crappy for shooter games (CoD, that kind of thing) but it's by far the best for party games. Playstation 3 is good for the exclusive racing games and stuff, and the free online, where the Xbox 360 is way too expensive. For me, the Xbox 360 is the best. The interface is great and I think the graphics are just a bit better than the PS3.

That's just my view though.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

No you are stupid nonconformist. There are 12-17 year olds on XBox Live

lol ok there champ... i guess thats why i hear kids with whiny voices playing L4d and Modern Warfare online whenever I play at my friends right??

Tcar47
Tcar47
19 posts
Nomad

XBOX360 Here. Cause The wii somethimes i dont feel like moving i jut feel like relaxing and because i think the controlers are the most comfortable

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

[quote=Tcar47]Cause The wii somethimes i dont feel like moving i jut feel like relaxing and because i think the controlers are the most comfortable[/quote]

Hey... if you want to solve that problem, get a classic controller for the Wii or hook up a Gamecube controller

Noxxrog
Noxxrog
61 posts
Peasant

xbox360 is fine, but ps3 is better for online games

carmelo656
carmelo656
5 posts
Nomad

the xbox360 has the best online play but the ps3 has free online play and wii has very few online games that r good.

my vote is xbox360

MightyDucK
MightyDucK
12 posts
Nomad

ps3 to my mind much better then other consoles espesialy in graphics, but Wii's control system so fascinating.

my vote for wii and ps3 both =)

Rajminster
Rajminster
3 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 is SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better. Better game choice, better online gameplay, better communication, etc

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

1. games are same as ps3.. There are a few games only for xbox but other than l4d they seem to nerdy (HALO) or get extremely boring after u play them through the campaign once (GOW)...

2.)It has the same games as the Wii and XBOX360.

Yeah even though PlayStation 3 has more exclusives

From what I can tell there seems to be some odd misconceptions about how many exclusives are on each console. Now granted a lot of exclusives on the 360 are not really noticed. There are some that I find were quite fun, and others that are not even being noted. I'm going to bring back my list from a couple pages back and add some more games to it:

Halo 3
Halo 3: ODST
Halo Wars
Halo Reach
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Dead Rising
Crackdown
Crackdown 2
The Orange Box
Fable 2
Fable 3
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Shadow Complex(which for an arcade game is actually quite fun)
Forza Motorsport 2
Forza Motorsport 3
GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction
Alan Wake
Perfect Dark Zero
Earth Defense Force 2017(this one has an acquired taste)
Kameo(old release title that was decent in my opinion)
Call of Duty 2(Another release title)
1 v. 100(gold exclusive though)
Ninja Gaiden 2
Undertow(another nice arcade game I played)
Too Human(it was decent from my opinion)

Have I made it clear that the 360 has plenty of exclusives yet? Now granted the PS3 has plenty of nice exclusives as well, but it most certainly does not have more.
Showing 361-375 of 5035