Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Aliens

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 6, '08 at 6:42pm

hojoko

hojoko

556 posts

Mybe because they have fled thier planet because a meteor hit it. Maybe we are their creations and they are observing us.

Posted Apr 6, '08 at 7:34pm

lexm4

lexm4

5 posts

yes i do beileve but, if they dont like oxygen why they comin so close? theyre bound to be out there, there are and estimated 100 billion galaxies out there... bigger and smaller than the milky way

Posted Apr 6, '08 at 7:55pm

hojoko

hojoko

556 posts

This is for Crunk. We are fragile creatures. Without perfect conditions we would die. Also, if we are used by anything else, they would have to be smart enough to get here, making them as smart or smarter than we are.

Posted Apr 6, '08 at 7:55pm

Lennywins

Lennywins

133 posts

This all sounds familiar... If you like, check out the Are We Alone? thread from a few months ago. I think it's probably got a lot of the same stuff in it, but there may be something new to you guys in there.

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 1:28am

Bratt02

Bratt02

417 posts

You do have a point, my friend (madgamer012) I also seem to believe, by your reasons, that aliens are indeed real. But, why are they here on Earth anyways, are they studying us? Are they planning something? Do they come in peace? So many questions all in once that can't be answered and prove. :|