ForumsGamesDo we need a Colony 2?

616 183374
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Just wondering what you think. Remember tell why if we need Colony 2 or not.

So,what do you think?

• 616 Replies
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

maybe the ability to customizing the map. like give it hills and lenght.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Customizing things that the user could create.

Like creating customized unites?
DaemonQ
DaemonQ
7 posts
Nomad

Yeah, maybe the option to tweak a unit before battle, inceasing speed, performance, etc, kinda making it into a modified version. Only one type though.
The battlefield should also be customisable, with options to place
either-player-controllable banks and generators on the field which would change hands once 5 enemy units entered it, and lengthen, shorten, or contort the battlefield. Maybe add obstacles like lakes of acid or something.

And in response to the original question: Yes, more than oxygen.

Kimarintojas
Kimarintojas
3 posts
Peasant

No. Because first Colony was boring for me...

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Maybe a opgrade system. every time you ranks up, then you can opgrade one of the unites. this way you can make more strategies.

No. Because first Colony was boring for me...

i thing it was one of the best game, because of the multiplayer
obscuredemon
obscuredemon
1,426 posts
Nomad

Colony 2 needs customisable landscapes.

darkdrone
darkdrone
24 posts
Peasant

we need upergrades and new buildings and veichles

COLONY RULES!!!!!!

Gadriel
Gadriel
118 posts
Nomad

Yes and No.
The only problem is. Hackers. If Colony 2 is gonna come out the thing that is needed is active anti-hack system. Another thing is that, if you ever noticed, the new players don't even go to tutorial, and ruin the whole game by being suckers. So tutorial needs to be mandatory.
Oh by the way, I think Krin needs to shut Colony down for a while. For 2 reasons. First reason is theres too many hackers, so it needs to get a rest. Second is that some people ARE bored, so after a while eveyone will get back to it.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Oh by the way, I think Krin needs to shut Colony down for a while. For 2 reasons. First reason is theres too many hackers, so it needs to get a rest. Second is that some people ARE bored, so after a while eveyone will get back to it.

Nah, it should not be shut down. Some people will whine, "What happened to Colony?!" I do agree about hackers.....

And he's busy with Sinjid 3 and Sonny 3 so he will probably update it after he makes those. =)
Gadriel
Gadriel
118 posts
Nomad

Oh btw.
I believe Krin logged in Colony and announced that there are gonna be updates. I dont know man.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I believe Krin logged in Colony and announced that there are gonna be updates.

Well, when though? Or he just said that? But anyways, atleast there will be updates.
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

No we just need updates. Like new units and stuff.
http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad238/DannyDaNinja/th_TEXTDANNYDANINJA-1.jpg

algebra15
algebra15
35 posts
Nomad

That would be pretty awesome. Like an Armory level two. Or another A-twenty-something unit. Or an MI-suit type thing.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I think It would be a good idea, they could make a different and longer campaign and then online could be upgraded increasingly, and such :P

TSM
TSM
3 posts
Nomad

No, just new units.

But when the units become to much for the game/players to handle, we should start fresh with a colony 2.

Showing 256-270 of 616