ForumsGamesDo we need a Colony 2?

616 183375
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Just wondering what you think. Remember tell why if we need Colony 2 or not.

So,what do you think?

• 616 Replies
STRIK3RX199
STRIK3RX199
1 posts
Blacksmith

YES i perfer their should be colony#2

novahritan
novahritan
18 posts
Nomad

Yes, with better hack prevention.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

with better hack prevention.

Yeah, we really need that.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I think this game should be put onto another site now.
Just to get some more popularity flowing through it.

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

#1 it is on about 7 other sites already.
#2 this topic has no porpose becuase colony two is the colony we all play. (version 2.7)

novahritan
novahritan
18 posts
Nomad

Nah, Colony 2 should have a different setting and plot, with different/new units, too.

SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

there were new units

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

#2 this topic has no porpose becuase colony two is the colony we all play. (version 2.7)

That's a version for Colony 1....

Colony 2: New units with the old ones. New and improved campaign. Different types of battlefields (new areas). Make your own units (Customize). New buildings to fit with the new units.
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Making colony 2 and making it constantly updated is extremely unpractical since the developer wouldn't be making any extra money unless they make some sort of deal with an website or something. It would also mean that they wouldn't be making any other games. Also the server cost would be a problem too.

alien104
alien104
1 posts
Nomad

NO.Colony is one of the besy flash/online game ever!People still play Colony online.All we neeв is mass updates with new features,abilities and UNITS.We dont need Colony two just keep it updated and it will be like a new Clony.

Thanks for paying attention,alien104

1,855 posts
Nomad

we do not need another colony, but i would like more servers. I never use jetzul, because it doesn't save progress

EpicGamerXX
EpicGamerXX
1 posts
Nomad

Definatly!!!!!!!

1,855 posts
Nomad

Definatly!!!!!!!

if i was a mod i would cut u some slack because u don't know, but posts under seven words get deleted by the mods, and they don't cut any slack.
1,855 posts
Nomad

Yes we need a colony 2, with more units and features to shake up tactics.

Why make another one when he can just update it to get new features and units???
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

if i was a mod i would cut u some slack because u don't know, but posts under seven words get deleted by the mods, and they don't cut any slack.

If I was a mod I would cut you some slack, because you don't know, but posting just to alert somebody that they made a spam post is also spam. So don't do it. If you're going to, make sure you go |-|>< and also be half ontopic at the same time.

A colony 2 would be needed for the campaign to be expanded, yes, but if we're examining purely the online mode, then a colony 2 is unneeded, because Krin can just expand on this one. On the other hand, if we want a completely different game with different governments, basic units and buildings, we need a colony 2.
Showing 271-285 of 616