ForumsGamesDo we need a Colony 2?

616 183211
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Just wondering what you think. Remember tell why if we need Colony 2 or not.

So,what do you think?

• 616 Replies
mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

I think we need a colony 2 but not yet. Colony hasn't been around for THAT long. but yah we do need colony 2 and here's what i think Krin should add to it:

Hospital Units- I think he should add a unit not quite a saint but something like it that can here air units though. And maybe a medic tank that heals all units within it's blast radius but heals 150% better

Special Operations- Since it is SPECIAL Operations you should be able to make two things at once like long-range sniper and black operations at the same time. And possibly some special tank or air units

Forge- Personally I don't think there's anything yet to change about the forge

Outpost- I think you could add at least one air unit like around a scout's strength. I know the Black Queen is strong and all but at least one more could be added

New Materials- Krin could add new materials needed to make units. Like armor, or steel, or weaponary

New Governmants- Based on what ijust said you could probably know what they could based on like Manufacturs for waponary or miners for steel

Armory- and once again based on new materials i think the armory should b able to make all of them

And that's what I think Krin should add to colony 2. And maybe different looks for each unit.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Why don't you just wait till starcraft 2 comes out?

Krin is not going to make colony 2 for a while since he is working on Sonny 3 and Sinjid.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Why don't you just wait till starcraft 2 comes out

Pfft, yeah, like that will ever happen. Starcraft 2 has been out in Korea for about 5 years now.
AfroSquirrel
AfroSquirrel
536 posts
Nomad

Yes its one of the best games on the website. Any game rated higher than 9 should make a second one.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, I agree, games over 9 usually deserve sequels.
Colony 2 would be much appreciated, I would like an addition to campaign ~

Meta_Knight
Meta_Knight
58 posts
Nomad

I agree. The campaign kinda just ends after you beat the 6th scenario... no dialogue, no story, nada. It'd be more interesting if the storyline was part of the "constant update" list.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The campaign is quite confusing. I'd like a prelogue campaign.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I play the quick play when I'm bored...hard-hard..yup.

Godjule
Godjule
206 posts
Nomad

Colony 2 would be much appreciated.
I believe it is still way too early for a Colony 2. I mean Krin is not just working on Colony, but he's working on Sonny and Sinjid right now.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I believe it is still way too early for a Colony 2. I mean Krin is not just working on Colony, but he's working on Sonny and Sinjid right now.

Yea, about 2 or 3 more years. I know a bit long but it would be worth the wait. =)
mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

Maybe shorter vinster around, sy, 1/2 to 1 and 1/2 years

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Maybe shorter vinster around, sy, 1/2 to 1 and 1/2 years

But isn't he going to also work about Sonny 3? Which might be 7 months from now. But again (for colony 2) if it takes longer it would be better. So, about 1- 2 1/2 years.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I play the quick play when I'm bored...hard-hard..yup.

And do you win? :P
AlphaJmon
AlphaJmon
19 posts
Farmer

but maybe in stead of a whole new game an addition to mulitplayer. like new modes or units. Idk

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

But I want more to campaign!

Showing 226-240 of 616