ForumsGamesDo we need a Colony 2?

616 183141
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Just wondering what you think. Remember tell why if we need Colony 2 or not.

So,what do you think?

• 616 Replies
Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

I agree with Life, the only thing that is at faulty with Colony is the hacker issue. The only things that could be added with a Colony 2 would be extra map options and possibly more unit choices. Nothing more.
I also think it is a shame that so many people enjoy the Sonny games more than Colony but I guess it must be due to not as many people playing Colony enough to actually get good at the game and actually see how enjoyable it can actually be to play. Such is life, eh.

MAXIMUMBANNED
MAXIMUMBANNED
18 posts
Nomad

we do but krin should stop being so lazy cause colony 1 is getting worse its not only getting full whit hackers but also whit bugs you now get kicked from colony if u make more than 2 black queens i think he should make a colony 2 or upgrade the anti hack system cause this 1 isnt right

Who cares if there is are hackers? Normal players can just not mind hackers. The only thing that hackers could do is make your win ratio go down. Most colony players don't care if their win ratio goes down!!!

and anyone who's new is just garbage.

That's not true, they can become better players, most of the active players currently use hotkeys.

bludsugah
bludsugah
1 posts
Nomad

A new one would be verryy nice because this one actually rocks!
keep up the good work!

yizhong
yizhong
3 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I think we need a Colony 2. The first one has no updates since I have played it (a couple years now). If Krin can't make Colony 2, someone else should...

yizhong
yizhong
3 posts
Nomad

I just found out why Krin hasn't updated his games or made new ones, he has cancer! There is another form about it (page 2) and has a link to his website and tells about his condition/issue.

Alohalo22
Alohalo22
13 posts
Peasant

Colony is originally a great game but spoiled by hackers on multiplayer, Colony 2 should have an improved and more complex campaign and have a report button for glitchers and hackers on multiplayer mode. There should be new types of buildings and units like a rocket-pack human unit and a turret unit/building to build in front of the base so it's not just the base defending.

Storm_Rider59
Storm_Rider59
4 posts
Nomad

I LOVE COLONY and would LOVE a second. But think for Krin and give him a break :/

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Guys we will most likely be stuck with colony. Why would you make a full new game when you can just update it? Besides for the anti hack system, i have only been kicked 4-5 times for it in the 3 years ive played (dont tell anyone its only been in the game for a year). I can make 30 queens and still wont get kicked for it either so i think your computers just laggy cause that will set off the anti hack system.

joejoero
joejoero
17 posts
Nomad

I Think Thyere Should Be a colony 2 Beacause,1 i loved it but it has 2 many glicthes and need more anti hacker so colony 2 will mainly just be a beter les lag/gliches more anti hack stuff also make sure if u are making colony 2 make sure every thing has a weakness. THAT Would be
Great

zombinator2000
zombinator2000
34 posts
Farmer

Everything has had a weakness ever since that Sphinx was added onto it.

oguzcan123
oguzcan123
1 posts
Nomad

****ING HURRY UP I AND WE ALL WANT AND NEED COLONY 2 OMGGG

megacooper
megacooper
191 posts
Peasant

Do we need a Colony 2? Hmmmm... Let me think... NO!

jordster5
jordster5
70 posts
Nomad

All i want is less ... i mean NO HACKERS or Glitchers and a new update and new unis, thats all

jordster5
jordster5
70 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah and i also want better friend request things... like u have to accept them and could have a bigger list and guests cant whisper to u and spam u >.>

ImAdmin
ImAdmin
20 posts
Nomad

No we don't need another colony because everyone has stopped playing it. It gets boring and easy. Nobody plays multi player. It gets so easy when there is nobody there but a bunch of noobs.

Showing 526-540 of 616