ForumsGamesHalo? Put it here!

1798 353798
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Yup, put your Halo shenanigans here folks. Help make a cleaner, greener forums!

• 1,798 Replies
DragonBoyKnight
DragonBoyKnight
3 posts
Nomad

Hey,Braainz, I saw it and it looked ******* awsome!

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 was by far the pinnacle of the Halo series. Everything good about Halo was in that game.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Hey,Braainz, I saw it and it looked ******* awsome!

That was my reaction when I heard about magnets, now I won't have to go through a map and align everything.

Halo 3 was by far the pinnacle of the Halo series. Everything good about Halo was in that game.

It is, but at least the decline in the gameplay isn't significant. It never does seem easy to continue to go upwards after a very successful Trilogy. Although, I did hear from a friend that they are going to bring a class system to Halo 4. Can anyone offer any insight?

Hey those of you who have reach on the Xbox,try and find Forage World Wars.

Look up Vietnam, there are two teams, one has Falcons and is based in the Coliseum and is trying to attack the other team. The other team has various Turrets and is based in Hemorhage, Montana, and Alaska. Very good for tactical gameplay. Recommend it for 8-16 players.
MLP_Antonio
MLP_Antonio
3 posts
Nomad

Halo[b]

MLP_Antonio
MLP_Antonio
3 posts
Nomad

Halo 2 was the best Halo in my opinion.

Eon9
Eon9
2 posts
Nomad

Although, I did hear from a friend that they are going to bring a class system to Halo 4. Can anyone offer any insight?

I'm sure there is going to be one. Once you reach a certain level/rank, you will be given an option to start a class, several that varies in stealth, speed, et cetera. You can only rank up in one class at a time. I think you have the ability to start a class the first day if you've pre-ordered the legendary edition of Halo.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I'm sure there is going to be one. Once you reach a certain level/rank, you will be given an option to start a class, several that varies in stealth, speed, et cetera. You can only rank up in one class at a time. I think you have the ability to start a class the first day if you've pre-ordered the legendary edition of Halo.

Oh. So it's real. I honestly didn't like the idea of it. It takes away from the Halo feel of the game. If they are going to put a class system in they should at least make a classic game mode for the "Old" style.
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Oh. So it's real. I honestly didn't like the idea of it. It takes away from the Halo feel of the game. If they are going to put a class system in they should at least make a classic game mode for the "Old" style.

Well, I believe you retain ranks, and in btb or 2v2 it would make for an amazing battle.
You have to admit, change is going to happen. Just try to think positive.

Yeah, that eon 9 user is me. I use that profile when this one glitches out.
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

I believe it's less of a class type thing, and more just a small specialized perk to bring into battle with you. I think there was one that still showed your radar when you are zoomed in your scope. So if you're sniping, you'd want to pick that specialization.
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Ya know, I don't care for Halo all that much. It's just really boring to me because the shots don't feel real at all.

KnahtaN
KnahtaN
2 posts
Nomad

Halo is epic, i am a hero in halo reach and i cannot wait until Halo 4

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

This vehicle looks... good....

carzas
carzas
10 posts
Peasant

Are the game modes going to be same to the ones in Reach?

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Are the game modes going to be same to the ones in Reach?

It's mostly the same, but there are some changes. For one, SWAT won't be in Halo 4, but I've heard that it will be added a few months after release. There's also Spartan Ops which is like a Co-op campaign, but episodic.
Slayyerz
Slayyerz
10 posts
Nomad

Can't wait for halo 4

Showing 1666-1680 of 1798