ForumsGamesHalo? Put it here!

1798 353795
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Yup, put your Halo shenanigans here folks. Help make a cleaner, greener forums!

• 1,798 Replies
Kronikkitten
Kronikkitten
126 posts
Nomad

Halo is the best game series hands down one of the only games to have an epic story line and amazing multiplayer

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,783 posts
Chamberlain

after months of not being that excited about it, i have talked to friends about it and really want to preorder it and go to the midnight premier of halo 4. now all i have to do is convince one of my parents!

Chemical_
Chemical_
26 posts
Nomad

halo is so boss.i dont even have an xbox but ive played halo so many times...its like a brother to me.
-Chemi

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,783 posts
Chamberlain

wow, i mean wow. halo 4 is one of the best (probably the best) game i have ever played, the graphics are fantastic but not at the price of lag. And the gameplay is certainly not forgettable.
my advice to all of you, BUY HALO 4!

Lol_Catz122
Lol_Catz122
65 posts
Nomad

Yeeaaahhhhh, Halo 4 came out today and it is AWESOME, they did a good job making the game and it is really fun and cool how you get to play as Master Chief !

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

cool how you get to play as Master Chief !

Because...you know...you don't get to play as Master Chief in any of the others..
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,783 posts
Chamberlain

One of my only complaints about the multiplayer is that the battle rifle is OP, I think they shilould do in an update is need that and slightly beef up the assault rifle.

Also there's an Easter egg in the campaign where you can find people played by Conan O'Brian and Andy whatshislastname improvising and it's quite funny. You're not likely to find it on your own so you should probably youtube it to at least find them and junk.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Beat the story yesterday. The campaign was lacking when it came to objectives. It seemed to always be "GO HERE, PULL THIS SWITCH. NOW THE OTHER ONE. NOW YOU CAN CONTINUE" Our "DESTROY THESE THREE. NOW CONTINUE" It was just repetitive. But the story was still okay. The whole factor of Cortana's rampancy really adds to the whole plot. The way it causes your screen to blur shows you that she really is experiencing rampancy, and it isn't something minor.

Minor SPOILERS ahead.
|
|
Like I said before, the objectives in the campaign were lacking; but there was still variety. When you get that Pelican...I was so excited, I thought things couldn't be better. Too bad there really wasn't much combat with it other than a couple ships. But that Pelican flight was blown out of the water by the Broadsword you get to drive. My god, that sequence was ******.

I'll be going into major spoiler discussions in maybe a few days or so.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Yeeaaahhhhh, Halo 4 came out today and it is AWESOME, they did a good job making the game and it is really fun and cool how you get to play as Master Chief !

I wish i had it... :P

Because...you know...you don't get to play as Master Chief in any of the others..

Omg yeah... i hate not being able to play as master chief... I hate being a stupid little grunt all the time :P

^
haha @pangtongshu
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,783 posts
Chamberlain

Is it just me and my awful and inconsistent internet, or does Halo 4 not have the best connectivity, I'm always getting paused in the middle of the round even thought the host doesn't leave.

500 years in the future, with extremely advanced technology, and the best weapon you can get (at the start of a round eg. assault rifle) is a fist. Yup, with all these fancy new weapons you can get, none will really compare to the melee attack.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,783 posts
Chamberlain

I forgot to mention, I came up with the best trolling ever, and it's on Halo 4! What you do is when your playing on big team infinity slayer and see someone on your team in a mongoose, warthog etc. jump in front of them so they kill you, and if you do that enough you'll get the option to kick them. It's perfect, you kick someone for killing yourself!

Fistice
Fistice
2 posts
Nomad

Halo VS CoD is a bad topic, Halo is completely diffrent then CoD none of them are better. Just matters what your genre is.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Halo VS CoD is a bad topic, Halo is completely diffrent then CoD none of them are better. Just matters what your genre is.

That is a...er...interesting input there. Just one thing...we aren't having a Halo Vs CoD topic here...
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

I forgot to mention, I came up with the best trolling ever, and it's on Halo 4! What you do is when your playing on big team infinity slayer and see someone on your team in a mongoose, warthog etc. jump in front of them so they kill you, and if you do that enough you'll get the option to kick them. It's perfect, you kick someone for killing yourself!

Except that's in every Halo game. It's not exactly easy to betray somebody with a vehicle, so I doubt it's that fun for you to do. If you just want to be a **** while playing Halo, throw grenades around near team vehicles.
Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

I am kind of iffy on 343i's production of Halo, I'll need to keep playing to make sure, but so far, I am not that satisfied.

Showing 1681-1695 of 1798