ForumsGameswho would win samus or master chief

297 52040
leetleetleetleet
leetleetleetleet
5 posts
Nomad

i think saumus and heres why: a blast from meta ridley WOULD KILL MASTER CHIEF INSTANTLY!!!!!!!! but to samus it would take out 52 energy bits out of one of her energy tanks whiich she has waht? 29 or somting not to mention agility infinite ammo and a gun that cant get jacked cause its stuck to her arm!!! and master chief can die from jus one hit in the back!!!!!!! not to mention she has hi speed boots and can jump way higher she can double jump. well im done wat do u think?

• 297 Replies
kingofkings08
kingofkings08
2 posts
Nomad

I think there tied. Otherwise masterchief.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

I like Master Chief, but I have to say Samus. dr_peace states it well.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Another thing: MC has to actually pick up weapons, but Samus has them already built into her arm cannon.

parkis25
parkis25
17 posts
Nomad

chuck norris

500killer
500killer
30 posts
Nomad

i would have to say the cheif on the count of he would snipe samus from a mile away.

eskimokid
eskimokid
18 posts
Nomad

master chief all the way BRO
he'd kill him one shot
"
_
- | -
|
/ \\
/ \\

hellsbulldog
hellsbulldog
3 posts
Nomad

they would probably end in a draw because there both great at killing.

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Come on 500killer, it's not a fight if MC just sneaks around and shoots an unsuspecting Samus. Besides, it wouldn't do much damage.

Oh yeah, and if Samus went into morph ball mode, she wouldn't have a head to shoot anyway.

eskimokid, Samus is a woman.

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

eskimokid-samus is a woman
samus would win because the master cheif only has 4 weapons including the 2 different grenades
samus has:
power beam
wave beam
ice beam
plasma beam all of these have a charged up variety
missles
super missle
morph ball
morph ball bomb
power bomb
spider ball
space jump
thermal vision
x-ray vision
one awsome ship
grapple beam/hook
she is infused wiv chozo blood which increases her reflexes and makes her stronger
she is unable to be disarmed
lots more health than the MC
a lock on feature
and when she is out her power/varia suit:
the zero suit:skin tight suit enabling her to move at her full speed
stun gun
lightsaber whip thingy
i could go on and ther is a vid where they both fight anyway

http://uk.gamespot.com/wii/action/metroidprime3/video_player.html?id=IHRgkDL75b4KvTDY

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Hey chaotic those are only one hit kills on Master Chief, duh. Besides, those wouldn't even kill the real Master Chief as in the books. C'mon this thread is still short. Learn to read the posts.

danhasu
danhasu
3 posts
Nomad

Masterchief, he could definitely just snipe Samus.

dathmaster
dathmaster
14 posts
Peasant

cant realy say there both good fighters

500killer
500killer
30 posts
Nomad

anything samus can throw at the cheif he would just block with a bubble sheild. then master cheif would whip out the trusty battle rifle and take samus out in three round bursts

Bjiscuit
Bjiscuit
610 posts
Nomad

Look.... Samus may have the energy tank bu master chief fell from a freakin plane in orbit and didnt die.... or even get a dang scratch sooo...... what is a little giurl gonna do.. his shields regenerate not that he needs them.. his armor indestructable..... but all in all i know only a little bit about samus.. so id say they are tied.... (P.S. i would hope MC would win)

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Ugh, I give up. Nobody reads earlier posts. Apparently, MC is invincible, Samus would just get sniped AND it would kill her instantly.

All of you who talk like that assume that anything could just kill Samus easily. Bull. That's why you can't argue if you don't know anything about one side.

As soon as Master Chief leaves leaves that bubble shield, he has to deal with Samus directly.

In the end, we won't ever know for sure, but I believe Samus would win. I mean come on...

Showing 16-30 of 297