ForumsGameswho would win samus or master chief

297 52039
leetleetleetleet
leetleetleetleet
5 posts
Nomad

i think saumus and heres why: a blast from meta ridley WOULD KILL MASTER CHIEF INSTANTLY!!!!!!!! but to samus it would take out 52 energy bits out of one of her energy tanks whiich she has waht? 29 or somting not to mention agility infinite ammo and a gun that cant get jacked cause its stuck to her arm!!! and master chief can die from jus one hit in the back!!!!!!! not to mention she has hi speed boots and can jump way higher she can double jump. well im done wat do u think?

• 297 Replies
Lennywins
Lennywins
130 posts
Nomad

I'm sure this is stimulating conversation, but how does this start? There's got to be something better to do than argue about something like this. Honestly, I think this one of the biggest wastes of time anywhere on the internet, and I know a lot about wasting time, believe me.

Hijiroku
Hijiroku
4 posts
Nomad

I would win! LMAO

edreed56
edreed56
6 posts
Nomad

hands down mater chief win. comes for behind witha lasersword one hit ko.

edreed56
edreed56
6 posts
Nomad

Hijiroko would die in 1 second but me on the other hand would win.

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Hey lenny, if you call this a waste of time, you call all of the other threads a waste of time. Who are you to decide what people should talk about?

Ninja_Steve
Ninja_Steve
2 posts
Nomad

master chief curnstomps.

DrEvil246
DrEvil246
8 posts
Nomad

I agree with DR_peace I,v played both games but i think it would be a tie.i have also read the books.

moneychoker
moneychoker
74 posts
Nomad

Its hard to tell. There from diffferent games. And their health systems are different, fight systems etc etc. But if they were both ceated in one game (Super smash brothers XD) Im sure the weapon system will be balanced and the ability system. So im not quite sure. but im gunna go with master chief with hes coool nades. =D

16 posts
Nomad

Master Chief, i would say wins.
Shure samus has more health but Master Cheif has rechargible health giving him (in a way) infidant health.
Plus his spartan beam cannon, energy sward, grave hamer, inferno grenades, and sniper(with head shoot), are one hit kills.
samus has other wepons and ball mode but realy, master sheif has more wepons (and veicals so to say)

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Dude, learn to spell.

Attention!

This is my new explanation. Based on what Moneychoker said, Samus would win hands down. In Super Smash Brothers, I would choose Samus, and I would win! XD

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

That's true, I don't think anybody has mentioned that yet.

On the other hand, I don't think I saw anything about hypermode either.

The_B_Man
The_B_Man
75 posts
Nomad

I think it would be samus 'cause of the supa runing and stuff like that

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

this is how it goes down:

master cheif is walking down a covinent bridge, u see a rocket launcher in his right hand and the grunt's head in teh left. he throws the ehad off the bridge without even looking at it, and the covinent door behind him in the distance opens up. he stops walking. his rocket launcher which is pointing downwards is turned 90 degreesclockwise and he shoots. samus jumps up and starts to shoot with her gun. and she shoots some of her own rockets. master cheif dodges then master cheif tells cortana to hack samus and she does. then cortana destroys samus's suit. then samus has super speed and stuff. then she runs up to master cheif, who is still facing the other way. just as samus comes into range, master cheif does a back flip and kicks samus's head into the ground, jumps out and brings out dual uzis. he starts to shoot her while shes on the bridge floor, but samus somehow gets her suit back. then she turns into a ball and doges all the bullets. she uses he gravity gun or watever, and grabs master cheif and throws him. master cheif is thrown and smacks against the door oppisite to teh door taht samus came out of. then master cheif calls the sargent, and he uses a plane to transport a tank up there. master cheif uses his super strength and throws the tank and the plane at samus. the tank destroys the suit. but now that she has super speed again she starts to run and dodges the plane. then she uses he ray gun that she gets when she loses her suit and she uses it to grab master cheif. but master cheif gets one hand free and takes his helmet off and kills samus with it. therefore Master Cheif wins

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

ownage
http://www.gameproducer.net/images/168.jpg

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

-You turned gay right when Cortana hacked Samus's suit. that thing isn't just made of metal.

-MC brings in a tank; Samus brings in her ship.

-Samus ALWAYS has "superspeed"

-Master Cheif is too much of a self-conscious pansy to show his freckled face.

Showing 31-45 of 297