ForumsGameswho would win samus or master chief

297 52054
leetleetleetleet
leetleetleetleet
5 posts
Nomad

i think saumus and heres why: a blast from meta ridley WOULD KILL MASTER CHIEF INSTANTLY!!!!!!!! but to samus it would take out 52 energy bits out of one of her energy tanks whiich she has waht? 29 or somting not to mention agility infinite ammo and a gun that cant get jacked cause its stuck to her arm!!! and master chief can die from jus one hit in the back!!!!!!! not to mention she has hi speed boots and can jump way higher she can double jump. well im done wat do u think?

• 297 Replies
iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

lol! cut me some slack man, im just trying to give it a intresting twist

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Yeah, hey, I didn't use any exclamation marks, or ALL CAPS or bold or anything so I'm not yelling. That just happened to be a pretty one-sided interesting twist.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

lol yeah, it was fun to write, especially the backflip part

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

i have more proof of samus sucking COMPARED to the cheif:

samus could never take on this:
http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/halo_wars.jpg
but master cheif own all of them

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

master cheif is so cool that it even makes ppl want to become him, i know that id buy a suit like that ; )

http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/wp-content/photos/halo_delivery.jpg

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Sure, turn this into a worship topic.

It's impossible to make a costume worthy in appearance of even just the Varia suit. Maybe if someone actually made it out of metal...

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

lol, ya metal would be good, imagine if countries actually started to use master cheif armor in war

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

I don't think it'd serve them very well. bulletproof doesn't really... shine. But yeah, I bet Japan would be crazy enough to try something like that. (Samus, not Master Chief)

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

master cheif also wins cuz he has a longer name than samus :P

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

dude masterceif is just a guy with a gun samus is some super techno wacko with future technology she would kick his ***!!!

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Well you know what? I have a longer name than you!

rivaledexistance
rivaledexistance
2 posts
Nomad

samus for obvious reasons

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

and what might those obvious reasons be?

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
210 posts
Nomad

master chief for he has much technology and hes been through more than samus, have u ever seen samus through the flood? i havnt cus master chief pulls off the biggest missions and not to mention he saved the world on halo 3

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Guess how many worlds Samus has saved in her past three games. You obviously don't know anything about her.

Showing 46-60 of 297