ForumsGame WalkthroughsShadowreign - A few hints/Tips

114 166454
Boyinawell
Boyinawell
47 posts
Constable

Just finished the game. its a good one! i rather enjoy short rpgs like this.

Riddles -
12 - every month has 28 days
For the "a third of six, what is one half of 20" = 15
For the marbles - One more then the total of one color (i think theres 32 of each color, so it would be 33)

The tree order
One tree to the right of the tree directly at the bottom
The very top tree
The very furthest left tree

I completed it as a pure warden at level 40. Using the slow arrow the final boss didnt even hit me... If you have tried the other specs please post how it went.

When collecting the shadow slayer armor:
When requested to get the peice from the inn, you can touch the inn sign and it will spawn 4 enemies. As a warden this fight was tough because the baddies are fast. i made sure my exp bar was close to leveling so i got a free refil of hp/en when i killed two of them.

Shadow gates - They spawn enemies at 75% hp, 50% hp, and a larger group at 25% hp. Leaving the screen will reset the gates hp.

• 114 Replies
saulus
saulus
2 posts
Nomad

I just need to know where are all the sages please

Kreamer
Kreamer
1 posts
Nomad

Was I the only one who went basically pure Arcane?
Hahaha I read every post waiting for someone who also went arcane but guess im the only one.
Final boss was a breeze. I used auto attack from bottom left corner then dazzle to stun him for 10 seconds (it says 15 but its only 10) when he got close to me. then just run to diagonal corner and use auto attack. Repeat till he is dead

Note: Can not use scorch or else the burn effect afterward will hurt him causing dazzle's effect to be canceled.

tbs1995
tbs1995
1 posts
Nomad

wut do u do with the 5 oclock 12 oclock 9 o clock plaz tell me on my armorpage

shadow1329
shadow1329
1 posts
Nomad

I maxed out the arcane tree and got natures grasp, sylvan touch from warder. Natures grasp + 3/3 blink makes you untouchable
I got fortify from gladiator as well so i could take a few hits

Zerklord
Zerklord
1 posts
Nomad

level 42: 40 gladiator, 2 arcane (Scorch and Recall)
Armor:485 Health:780 Energy:877 Strength:108 Agility:78 Focus:68 DPS:85 (with shadow armor) Max hit:321 Kills:402 Deaths:5
Final boss hits to hard for anything toe to toe, but able to take 4-5 of the level 38 monsters toe to toe
only thing you can do vs the boss as a melee is walk a little ahead of him and it will hit him anyways.(2-3min fight) Great Game

St31th
St31th
1 posts
Shepherd

where do i find the third keeper?

Milla4life
Milla4life
1 posts
Nomad

Finished the game at a lvl 42 pure gladiator. finished the last fight in like 10 seconds with all my abilities.
Max Hit-502
HP-800+(forgot how much)
energy-700+(forgot again)
monsters killed-600+(did i mention im forgetful)
Damage Per Second-889
Deaths-10(im a noob!)
I think it was harder than hands of war but not much defferent with graphics and attacks. I would suggest better storyline but thats just me. Pures FTW

HNOTA
HNOTA
3 posts
Shepherd

Strange - for me, on the blue flower quest, I just walked over to the flower, grabbed it, and left. Never even got attacked. Didn't have the "stealth" skill either. A bug, maybe? Has anyone else tried _not_ attacking anything on that screen?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

where do i find the third keeper?

He's the sage in the forest south of the town.

Strange - for me, on the blue flower quest, I just walked over to the flower, grabbed it, and left. Never even got attacked. Didn't have the "stealth" skill either. A bug, maybe? Has anyone else tried _not_ attacking anything on that screen?

You're not supposed to attack anyone. Just walk in, grab the flower, then leave.
DarkAngel925
DarkAngel925
1 posts
Nomad

Im at the part where you have to find out wahts causing the old guys insanity, how do I do that? anyone please help

OrientTiger
OrientTiger
36 posts
Nomad

Great game, more more more of this

syleus
syleus
4 posts
Nomad

wheres the second keeper?

syleus
syleus
4 posts
Nomad

neve mind he's by the southwest corner of the lake

syleus
syleus
4 posts
Nomad

lol how bout the 4th keeper he was taken from his tent where did he go?

syleus
syleus
4 posts
Nomad

found him he's 1 square south of his tent

Showing 31-45 of 114