ForumsGame WalkthroughsShadowreign - A few hints/Tips

114 166451
Boyinawell
Boyinawell
47 posts
Constable

Just finished the game. its a good one! i rather enjoy short rpgs like this.

Riddles -
12 - every month has 28 days
For the "a third of six, what is one half of 20" = 15
For the marbles - One more then the total of one color (i think theres 32 of each color, so it would be 33)

The tree order
One tree to the right of the tree directly at the bottom
The very top tree
The very furthest left tree

I completed it as a pure warden at level 40. Using the slow arrow the final boss didnt even hit me... If you have tried the other specs please post how it went.

When collecting the shadow slayer armor:
When requested to get the peice from the inn, you can touch the inn sign and it will spawn 4 enemies. As a warden this fight was tough because the baddies are fast. i made sure my exp bar was close to leveling so i got a free refil of hp/en when i killed two of them.

Shadow gates - They spawn enemies at 75% hp, 50% hp, and a larger group at 25% hp. Leaving the screen will reset the gates hp.

• 114 Replies
swankorama
swankorama
1 posts
Nomad

I'm 21% done. I've killed each of the Gate Sorcerers (east of the sage in/near the forest). The Shadow Voids keep spawning, and whenever I go back to the relevant two squares there are four more of them. But when I go to the sage he just repeats the message to "Find and defeat the two Gate Sorcerers in the forest then return to me." Can anyone tell me what else I need to do? Thanks.

RainingHell
RainingHell
61 posts
Nomad

I tried another build which was Gladiator/Assassin/Warder.

Gladiator Skills:

3/3 Fortify
5/5 Recovery

Assassin Skills:

2/2 Killing Spree
5/5 Dead Eye

Warder Skills:

1/1 Sylvan Touch
1/1 Steady Shot
1/1 Nature's Grasp
10/X Spirit Of The Grove

1/1 Scorpion Bite

1/1 Blessing Of The Wind

1/1 Shadow Shot

Arcane Skills:

1/1 Recall

For this build, I could pretty much tank mobs. With the Killing Spree, I could top off 61% crit chance which made killing groups of mobs simple when you hit for 180-200 with auto-attack and another 100 with Steady Shot.

Dead Eye was pretty amazing too after you finish the Warder part of the build since more crit is always good.

RainingHell
RainingHell
61 posts
Nomad

With my Warder build, I also beat the game at around level 31.

Raikage
Raikage
2 posts
Nomad

If you want to have a good build for melee, do hybrid between assassin and gladiator with 1 pt in arcane and warden.

Gladiator:
3/3 Fortify
5/5 Recovery
6/X Warrior spirit
3/3 Life Steal
1/1 Battle aura

Assassin:
2/2 Killing spree
1/1 Shadow Strike
12/X Stalkers Spirit
1/1 Soul Link

Warden:
1/1 Sylvan Touch

Arcane:
1/1 Recall

What this build does instead of having a bunch of different abilities, you focus on on 2 good abilities, Shadow Strike and Sylvan Touch, and buff your character. Recall is for convenience.
6/X Warrior Spirit and 12/X Stalker's spirit boosts your damage way high. And with all the best melee passives MAXED out, you have an offensive tank. You get a char that can dish out big damage, commonly taking out 1k hp in 1-2 seconds. Not only can it do great DPS but when it takes damage , thanks to fully maxed passives, your health recharges super fast. When you get to last boss or any fighting any general, turn on Sylvan touch and just shadow strike with a good dagger.

I beat the game at level 33 with relative ease.

joethehobo39
joethehobo39
2 posts
Nomad

i am at the part where there is a well looking thing surrounhded by a hole bunch of tree stumps and im not sure what to do

joethehobo39
joethehobo39
2 posts
Nomad

someone please help

Boyinawell
Boyinawell
47 posts
Constable

Joe - Go look at the sign. If you have the proper quest the sign will read a riddle.

The riddle is the three stumps you need to touch, in order, to finish the quest.

Leave the map and come back and the trees should be light colored

Touch three trees, no others, in this order and the should turn green (all of them turn dark if you touch a wrong tree)

The tree 2 to the right of the very bottom tree
The tree Directly at the top
The tree Furtherest Left

If the sign does not read a riddle you are not yet on that quest.

This quest is obtained from the daughter of the crazy man. You need to first get the quests from the giver in the bottom left of the city, and it will eventually bring you to the well

He sends you to old mans quests, old man sends you to daughter, daughter to scout, scout has a couple quests, back to daughter, then to the well

preston1
preston1
1 posts
Nomad

how do i find the girl in the east of the city....I can not find her...did i skip something is that why I cannot find her????

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

this doesnt need a walkthrough its to easy

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

Question...I just solved the "trees" and was sent to get a petal from the blue flower. I keep getting totally murdered, lol. Do the baddies hit points reset if you leave the screen then come back in? I thought maybe I could pick them off one by one, leaving after each baddie "death", but that doesn't seem to be working. Any tips on how to get past this one?

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

For me I just ran into the middle of them and thye didnt do anytrhing

oh btw I used warden gladiator and focused on crits and health recharge and on the last boss I just use the natures grasp and steady shot and he couldnt touch me

northernwolf
northernwolf
14 posts
Treasurer

can someone help me i did the first part but it wont let me leave the first town theres logs in the way.

SonnyPro
SonnyPro
2 posts
Farmer

where's the boss?

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

northeast top corner for me

Boyinawell
Boyinawell
47 posts
Constable

The final boss spawns the very top right corner from the shadow gate.

You need to complete the quests in the town from people with yellow circles to be able to leave.

The blue flow part i picked them off 2 or 3 at a time as a warden. havent tried it on any other spec but yes they do respawn if u leave.

Showing 16-30 of 114