ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 255575
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
mattsygoo
mattsygoo
12 posts
Nomad

this game is da bomb!

mattsygoo
mattsygoo
12 posts
Nomad

i like the ACR the best with the attachments ACOG scpoe and heartbeat sensor.

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

I pretty much use snipers only. I used to use Asssault Rifles a LOT, but then I got a little obsessed with the barrett and mastered it and got fall camo (both by NOT boosting, stupid noobs :P). I never went back to the ACR or M4 ever again... stinks, because if I'm on a map like Karachi (one of the 3 worst maps), I only trust my barrett,and my intervention.

I do use SMG's a lot, like on CTF when I'm bored I go from sniping to marathon lightweight commando with an SMG and capture a bunch of flags, which doesn't do much because PS3 people only care about getting kills. Grrrrrrrr

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

I do use SMG's a lot, like on CTF when I'm bored I go from sniping to marathon lightweight commando with an SMG and capture a bunch of flags,

Asaault rifles are so overpowered in this game compared to SMGs, there's almost no point using them at all. Which is kind of a shame. I used to love using an MP5 on COD4 depending on the level.
mojitozzolo
mojitozzolo
1 posts
Nomad

nice game, bad for no dedicated server.... stupid choice

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Lol. Our preffered playing styles compliment each other pretty well.

of course I think weve won almost every single game we played together hahaha.

anyway sorry I havent been on lent my xbox to a classmate for 50 bucks.... he hasnt returned it yet.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

lent my xbox to a classmate for 50 bucks.... he hasnt returned it yet.

Charge him an interest rate for every day he doesn't give it back. That'll do the trick.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Charge him an interest rate for every day he doesn't give it back. That'll do the trick.

Or I can punch him in the nuts. but seriously... god damn its bugging me.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

of course I think weve won almost every single game we played together hahaha.

Yea. It's a pretty efficient system.

anyway sorry I havent been on lent my xbox to a classmate for 50 bucks.... he hasnt returned it yet.

No problem. Right now I'm immersing myself in Mass Effect 2, so I won't be CODing for a few weeks. I freaking love that game.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

yea i just got my xbox back... and I got your message. and I ahve to say. almost everyone is playing ME2 instead of MW2 lol. soo... Im quite dissapointed you would choose ME2 over MW2

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

yea i just got my xbox back... and I got your message. and I ahve to say. almost everyone is playing ME2 instead of MW2 lol. soo... Im quite dissapointed you would choose ME2 over MW2

Lol. Apologies. I was a big fan of ME1 though, and despite it's many failings, reviews seemed to have said that they were all rectified in ME2. I've played about 4 hours of it and os far they were right.

Still though, that's why I love COD. You can alsways go back to it after a long time away. Sometimes you need to detox too. I played it tons in Novemeber, but then had a 3 week break whilst I was getting through Dragon Age. When I got back, COD seemed much better. Hiatuses are healthy.
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Oh, and I'm a 34 now, my new favorite gun of the day is the AUG HBAR xD

PLAY DEMOLITIONZ!!!
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Ugh... hate demo... kirbz. ima get on in a little bit.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Lol. Apologies. I was a big fan of ME1 though, and despite it's many failings, reviews seemed to have said that they were all rectified in ME2. I've played about 4 hours of it and os far they were right.

ME2 IS OUT NOW? f**K YESSSSSS

Mass Effect has got to be one of my favorite games ever. Is it as good as 1 or better?

SMGs like the P90 work for me because I'm fairly well-rounded in CoD - I don't have any single specialty, so the P90 is good because it can be a fairly good mid-to-long range weapon as well as a short range one. And if I'm sinking too low in a match, I switch class to my kniferunner/LMG class, which sounds weird and clunky but gets me a lot of kills and few deaths.
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Ugh... hate demo... kirbz. ima get on in a little bit.

Your comments are closed...I can't reply to your message

PS: 360 is getting the patch tonight. say good-bye to infinite care package/increase care package speed/ over powered 1887's!
Showing 166-180 of 1600