ForumsGamesModern Warfare 2

1600 255485
FlyinHawaiin
FlyinHawaiin
111 posts
Nomad

This thread is for anything related to Modern Warfare 2. Post your classes, reviews, glitches you found,random talk about the game, or anything else. Although if you wanna talk about, and see other peoples tactics/strategys for playing MW2, then go here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4811627/mw2-your-best-tactics-in-free-for-all because I don't want to repeat a topic.

• 1,600 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

The pavelow usually aids me by giving me cover so I kill without getting killed. That's how it mainly helps me.

What's so bad about the P90? It's accurate, has low recoil, good damage, etc.

I think I might have the striker, I'll check for it.

gamemaniak25
gamemaniak25
1 posts
Nomad

I love CoD and i played every part but this part is the best part ever made

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

we should play sometime alt.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

He just hit 8th prestige, and still maintains his godly K/D

Unless you have a prestige like that, I don't think it's a particularly telling stat with regards to skill. Rather if you have a low K/D (ie., below 1.25 or so). If you are a KD whore and camp on TD, it's not too difficult to maintain a 2+ KD and still be a fairly average player.

Personally, I love to run and gun. My KD as you know is about 1.55 most of the time. Still, I'm a more skillful player than most on the players on my friends list, without actually having a higher KD.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

well firefly.... you have like some kind of god eye with that M16... it is pretty intense. though henry is pretty good too

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

but this part is the best part ever made

Play other games. CoD is definitely not the best series of games ever made, and Infinity Ward have simply screwed up many elements of this game and sold it for more money than it's worth. It's a horrible game.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

the 0 dedicated servers on the computer version kind of ticks me off. at first I thought CoD was a crap game until I played Modern warfare 1. I have to say that game was amazing a lot better than halo in some aspects. Though the idea of 1 shot 1 kill bugs me a lot b/c it is in favor of whoever shoots first.

Veobahamut
Veobahamut
887 posts
Nomad

If people can get the nuke, the legit way then you can't really hate them for playing a good match, the only problem with the nuke is boosting other wise its a cool killstreak.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

well firefly.... you have like some kind of god eye with that M16... it is pretty intense.

Lol cheers. It's pretty much the only reason I am putting off prestiging. It means I'd have to lose my beloved M16 and holographic site.

though henry is pretty good too

Yea, he ain't too bad. Thing is, he always plays when he's really tired, or eating something, so his KD goes way down. I've seen him go 15 for nil because he was eating a curry at the time.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Yo firefly checkkit game I played
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs203.snc3/21075_102722619757850_100000603386944_80434_7196530_n.jpg

kinda blurry b/c I had to take it with my phone.

3 chopper gunners. 1 from a package.

hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

^Had a 66 and 2 on terminal :P

Anyway, i personally use the M4A1 most of the time, unless i'm going for challenges for the other ARs' or SubMachines. I've sniped mainly with the Intervention, but i'm starting to like the Barret more and more now.

My K/D is only 1.85 or so, as i play fairly agrresively, but not stupidly and i always find that i'm the only one taking out the air support 9/10 times... -.-

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

if were talking about good scores. Ive gotten 220 and 8 on terminal. sniping only barret fmj. game of domination glitched so we were playing till 2000 instead of 200. it ended when someone called a nuke.

I camp mostly cause it gets kills and less deaths. and cause firefly is the one who plays aggressively. and I am his support lol. most of the time when he plays at least.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

M21 EBR is the same as the Fal but much better.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

3 chopper gunners. 1 from a package.

Shweet.

if were talking about good scores. Ive gotten 220 and 8 on terminal. sniping only barret fmj. game of domination glitched so we were playing till 2000 instead of 200. it ended when someone called a nuke.

I played a glitched match on rust which went up for about 40 mins. I think I racked up around 300 kills. It was insane. A nuke ended it for me aswell.

The most I've got on a non glitchy game though is 72 on domination on scrapyard. Didn't even get a chopper gunner, seeing as I use car package, predator and harrier. Just M16 pownage. I found a great camping spot. Perhaps I should camp more often...

and cause firefly is the one who plays aggressively. and I am his support lol. most of the time when he plays at least.

Lol. Our preffered playing styles compliment each other pretty well.

I used it till I got a Tar-21 Dan which is literally like 10 games.

I loved the Tar. I used it til I got the M16. It may not be as accurate, but it is so freakin' powerful. With stopping power, 2 bullets will often take a man down.

M21 EBR is the same as the Fal but much better.

Another reason I don't want to prestige. The M21 is such a legendary weapon. I've only just rediscovered it, as I used the WA2000 for ages.
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

im about to get this game when i get my ps3

Showing 151-165 of 1600