ForumsGamesAge of war 2 is now on maxgames

90 47461
IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Age of war 2

Everyone call to arms!! the new era of the Human evolution has finally begun!!

• 90 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

if you refer to the unit circle Firetail, infantry-based units have a damage bonus to ranged attackers. What I would try to do (if they send strings of ranged) is to spawn one melee, have 2-3 ranged, and another melee, rinse and repeat.

All units but the spider blade are ranged in the futuristic era, I wasn't really talking about support :P

HEY! I beat it too. What're you talking about? lol. And firetail, if you read my wall of text in the other forum, you would've knew how to beat it.

Oh, right! I'll check back on that!
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The problem with your guide, Jerry, is that you don't run the order you buy upgrades in, and if you use your special, they will be way ahead of you in teching up, I've never used my special in insane and the teched up to futuristic when I just hit modern.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith
supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

good for maxgames

The site where you don't need an account to rate, hows that work out when all the noobs rate games with 1 of two possible ratings, 1 or 10

when you take the time to create an account, you usually take more time on your rating decisions.

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

I was talking about this game with Firetail and he was telling me that he was not seeing any difference in upgrading the Income, so I decided to make a little test.
I started the game on easy mode, I didn't upgraded anything, I created some units and killed an Slinger, it gave me 100 Gold, I upgraded the Income 1/3, killed again one Slinger and it gave me again 100 Gold, upgraded Income to 2/3, killed an Slinger and receive 100 Gold, upgraded Income to 3/3, killed an Slinger and AGAIN I receive 100 Gold.
Did I miss something or this thing is really not working?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I think it's one of those glitches.
This is what I meant when I said income wasn't doing anything.
I just beat insane mode upgrading only support...

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

The problem with your guide, Jerry, is that you don't run the order you buy upgrades in, and if you use your special, they will be way ahead of you in teching up, I've never used my special in insane and the teched up to futuristic when I just hit modern.

I said get your support damage, turret damage, and then income upgrade first. The rest is explanitory. Also, you don't want to advance in age. If that wasn't any clearer, i said to stay in that age until modern age. So add this up to my previous post and maybe you'll know what to do.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Actually I just beat insane without any turrets, it's a lot less complicated then your guide, Jerry, sorry >.>

dms269
dms269
49 posts
Shepherd

Yeah I beat insane with one crossbow turret, but it wasn't needed. Just upgrades support until it was maxed and just kept cranking out support. I got the enemy down to around 250 health until they got out a special in modern, then I just sent another wave of support until it was at the population max and when they reached the enemy case I just kept making sure whenever my lead guy was destroyed I made another.

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

I'd be posting A LOT more if it weren't for this stupid glitch on my AG account. The time i can make a next post is a lot more than 30 secs. Also, look at how some people beat age of war 1 on youtube. It is practically the exact same thing as what i'm telling you.

AznCommando
AznCommando
1 posts
Nomad

[b][i]OMG mah Gawd!This is gonna be AWESOME! âºâ¥

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Thnx to me that im pretty quick but when its already here on armorgames i think theres no more thrilling and action for those who played

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

It's already here on armorgames?
I don't see it...

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

wait i remeber finding something on interactive pixels...

ok here we go it says its going to be a exclusive to maxgames FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS

linky

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Well what i meant was that when age of war 2 is here on AG, those players who already played it at maxgames had no thrill and excitment anymore

Showing 31-45 of 90