ForumsGamesAge of war 2 is now on maxgames

90 47460
IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Age of war 2

Everyone call to arms!! the new era of the Human evolution has finally begun!!

• 90 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

or you actually put some sort of strategy into the game...

My strategy is 1/2/3 infantry/anti-armor + 1 support, in that exact position. I don't use armor because it's generally too expensive, and needs to be unlocked. (Except for the griffin knight, mage sucks to me)
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Ok I played it.. It's awesome. It's way better then the 1st, and I love the difficulties. xD

I love the smooth graphics and all the evolutions.

Gonna go Hard mode now n.n

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Why do you love the difficulties?
It's not way better, it's slightly better, I expected a bit more out of something in-work for 2 years, but I guess Louissi has been a bit busy...
I haven't used a single special yet because it costs EXP >.>

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

i liked the charters better in the first one but the second one is better i have to say

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Why do you love the difficulties?

They actually have a slighter difference then the other xD

I haven't used a single special yet because it costs EXP >.>

On hard mode, by the time you get to futuristic mode, you'll be in abundance of EXP xDD I have like 87k Right now. and I've used so many of the specials. I've also gotten God's Wrath already about 6 times o.o I'm still not done with it.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I just died in insane.
Seriously, when they reach futuristic mode, they start to send out ONLY ranged units, and they're right in front of my base with 3 ASCs...

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Seriously, when they reach futuristic mode, they start to send out ONLY ranged units, and they're right in front of my base with 3 ASCs...

Ikr.. Lol

I Use The Mad Scientist Guy and the ASC once I have enough money to spam them. But that's hard mode, just to say.
flak153
flak153
7 posts
Nomad

generaly unless your on futuristic age the special is useless

@ matty360 operantly the hacked version came out already but got really gliched up.so now they are having a guy redo it
playing a game the normal way is fun but playing around with it with super powers is much more fun

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Completed it on All difficulties except insane.. Right now I am trying to beat it.

I have a pretty good strategy once I get to Futuristic era.

I start off not using any of the Special's and just use my infantry wisely. :P

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I'm on insane as well, the other difficulties are mincemeat compared to it. No_Stress beat it though...

Sour, you won't have a lot of money, if you plan to spam ASCs and Mad Scientists.

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

HEY! I beat it too. What're you talking about? lol. And firetail, if you read my wall of text in the other forum, you would've knew how to beat it.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I just died in insane.

if you refer to the unit circle Firetail, infantry-based units have a damage bonus to ranged attackers. What I would try to do (if they send strings of ranged) is to spawn one melee, have 2-3 ranged, and another melee, rinse and repeat.

This would entice them to either:

1. send armored units, so just send anti-armored

2. use a special, which would suck for you XD
Vettou
Vettou
11 posts
Nomad

Compleated the game in Insane mode... Kinda easy :/

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

You should tell us how you did it then, Vettou, I'm sure we are all dieing to here it

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Awesome game. Very captivating and challenging.
I really loved all the units.

Showing 16-30 of 90