ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Stupid reasons why you got trouble in school

322 109460
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I guess the title says it all. Have your teachers given you detention for stupid reasons?

• 322 Replies
PracticalManiac
PracticalManiac
296 posts
Peasant

I once got sent to the principals for combing my hair

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

I knew this one kid who got written up for flicking a light switch on and off.

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Now that I think about it, this other kid got written up for eating popcorn in class when he found a piece in his sweatshirt.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

when i was in 8th grade, me and my friend got in trouble for getting everyone in the cafeteria to start clapping. we would've gotten suspended if "we had been in trouble before that".

budokai1694
budokai1694
255 posts
Peasant

smoking weed... in the bathroom. it was an odd phase in my life where i was a pot head... lol

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
774 posts
Nomad

I got in trouble in 5th grade for writing about how much i hated school. i said nothing bad about any of the teachers or even the school itself but i still had to stay in for recess

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
461 posts
Nomad

One time in grade 1 or 2 or something, I was playing with my hands then my teacher said to go to the libary and back to chill myself or something, note that she didn't say to chill myself.

shojen123
shojen123
1,290 posts
Nomad

one time i got in trouble for skipping not cutting class but as in movement

mysteriousmexican666
mysteriousmexican666
318 posts
Nomad

In third grade I got in trouble for making a plan to blow up the world (mind you, I was joking). The teacher gave me a 15 minute lecture about how serious bomb threats are and that I should joke around about it. What I still don't get is that she knew me well enough to know that I was joking, not to mention the fact that I didn't even know how to construct a bomb back then...

KingLemon
KingLemon
600 posts
Nomad

we were playing cards during lunch, decided we'd make it for real money...
got a Saturday school...fun...

oh and I've already gotten lunch detention for planking even though i just started up 2 days ago....lmao

Dylanator
Dylanator
89 posts
Nomad

I got a referral for slapping a teacher.
Oh wait, that's a good reason isn't it?

savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

I was sitting next to my friend wall they were doing homework.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

I almost get expelled in fourth grade for beating up a classmate.

Badboy520
Badboy520
116 posts
Nomad

I once got in trouble for making a smiley face. When the teacher said "Go to the principle!" I said "No." And then she went and pushed me, since that was sooooooo stupid. I went and kicked her in the shins. She went like "You get 1 week of detencion!" Then some guy was working on his sheet and then she said "You in trouble for working!" Then we all got mad and started kicking her butt. She then called security, told them what happend. And guess what? They said "That's a stupid resaon!" and then they started getting her out. One called the swat, and that was the end of our stupid, idoitic teacher.

Gevock
Gevock
49 posts
Nomad

I was forced to spend a day in the "Alternative learning center" for opening a door for a few seconds to the outside while it was freezing inside the school building. They made it that cold so students would 'focus' better during these state tests they were conducting. The reasoning for my punishment was that if I had not closed the door properly, someone could walk in without going through the office.

The doors were so heavy that they would literally close with a loud clang. There was no way that door was staying open.

I really hate the arbitrary systems in some schools. In highschool, we always had the doors open even though that rule still applied there as well. It helped me realize how much I hate unearned, inexperience authority.

Showing 226-240 of 322