ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Stupid reasons why you got trouble in school

322 109463
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I guess the title says it all. Have your teachers given you detention for stupid reasons?

• 322 Replies
koolwhip
koolwhip
16 posts
Nomad

i got an infraction/pink slip for going up stairs 2 at a time while freind got in trouble for barly even skipping in the halls

ArchKnight
ArchKnight
120 posts
Shepherd

I handed in a piece of work to my teacher (almost a week ago at the time) and was proud of completing early it before final marking. I continued going to school the next couple of days when I was called up out of the blue in mid lesson only to be told it was not entirely finished and I was heading for an F if it was not done by the end of lunch!

I thought that it was a little unfair for her to do this but I know the importance of handing in completed assignments so I reported to the teacher to see what I had miss to avoid failing the subject. When I finally got to discuss what exactly I was missing that could mean the difference between a B and an F it was the fact I did not explain a small quote right at the end of my book. Unbelievable -_-

genericguest
genericguest
51 posts
Nomad

I kinda speak only of smart stuff 8th grade ruffle hooligans don't know of
So i'm trying to study for a test in history and apparently these dumb yet popular guys and gals look at me and say '' what are you doing'' i say ''studying , why don't you do that too'' and the teacher says '' be a positive influence an be like Ahad[me]''
So the dumb populars got their ninnies in a knot and got in trouble for not being a good guy
trust me I'm like the most likable S.O.B in the school
though most of the white population hates me
white chicks do dig the A man though

candyman222
candyman222
59 posts
Nomad

i had a book i put my hand on it and the teacher is like stop it or die

cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

Well once my teacher aome kid as me else and started yelling and them. Then she figured out that he wasn't me , so she got all emmbarresed.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

One time I was at lunch and it was time to go, but the adviser wouldn't let my table go because the table next to ours was messy (though the mess wasn't ours). By the time we cleaned everything and she decided to let us go, the bell was almost ready to ring. I hustled to my next class, but didn't make it. I tried to explain to my teacher what had happened, but he still gave me a tardy and detention. >

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

I got my first detention of my life because I didn't know where the math test I was supposed to have signed was. My mom had taken it out of my backpack without telling me.

deadhead50
deadhead50
342 posts
Nomad

hmm i dont really have very many stupid reasons buut a good story is when i was in second grade a looong time ago me and my friend sneaked out of the school and walked home xD the teacher called our parents and we were in sooo much trouble

KentReid
KentReid
65 posts
Nomad

Yelling "What in the glorious name of Satan!" in the middle of English class.

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
239 posts
Nomad

A couple of my friends and I started throwing the teachers crayons in class. We got in serious trouble

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I got in serious trouble for making an A on a test.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

I was on the ground getting kicked once. Teacher gave me detention for "fooling around".

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I got kicked in the shin, and I yelped in pain. I got yelled at for disturbing the class. :b
Other than that all the punishments I've gotten are justified.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I suppose getting in trouble for not tucking in your shirt can be considered a dumb reason. It isn't difficult to tuck your shirt in, but I don't like it.

PinkieCake
PinkieCake
164 posts
Nomad

The teacher had thought I'd said '****'. At the time, I had never even heard of the word...
The same teacher gave me a timeout almost every day for having 'sloppy handwriting'.
I had this teacher for first grade, and when I learned that she had been upgraded to second grade and would be my teacher again, I started bawling.
Oh, and here's a good one... for yawning during class!

Showing 241-255 of 322