ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Stupid reasons why you got trouble in school

322 109370
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I guess the title says it all. Have your teachers given you detention for stupid reasons?

• 322 Replies
PinkieCake
PinkieCake
164 posts
Nomad

The censored word in my previous post, by the way, was not the 'F' word. It was a word that beavers build.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

The censored word in my previous post, by the way, was not the 'F' word. It was a word that beavers build.

In that context you could spell it out because it is not being used as a "bad" word. I personally do not see how it is a curse word in most texts. Stupid reason I got in trouble... I sneezed while the teacher was talking.
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

i got in trouble once for following the rules.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
466 posts
Nomad

My english partner decided to rip up a textbook and blame it on me. 50$ down the toilet.

Zenger369
Zenger369
9 posts
Nomad

We were all sitting in a line in PE and my friend taps me on the back and i turn around. Then we start playing slapsies (yh i know, we were very bored!) and the teacher gets us to stand up and starts telling us off.

To make it even worse my friend was laughing her head off, while i was nodding my head and trying to keep a straight face!! lol :-)

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
926 posts
Peasant

Okay, I got a good one. My teach wrote me a pass to my locker, but when I was coming back, a teach looked at my pass and said:
"This pass says you can go to your locker, it says nothing about coming back."
And i'm like wtf?!?! Is this person like completely insain?!?! So I just walked away as he stood there and screamed at me.

THE END

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,815 posts
Peasant

There was this time in high 6th grade, long, long ago, when we were teamed up to work together. The guy with me was the kind of friend that gets you in trouble all the time. He made a ball of paper and throwed it at someone, then the teacher turned to look at us both and he started scratching the side of his head like nothing happened. I was minding my own thing, not even aware he had thrown something, when suddenly, the teacher yelled at me, saying ''Hey! Gabriel, stop making your hypocrite!''. I was like ''wh-whu!?''.

James212
James212
89 posts
Blacksmith

The person was talking about you mama.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

I give some idiot a laser pointer, he shines it in a teachers eye without ke even knowing, amd i get an ISS last day of school.

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

In 5th grade I got detention for eating my friends sausage. Bull...

Windycity
Windycity
25 posts
Nomad

Being two minutes late in 8th greade

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

Got in trouble for going with my friend to his locker. Such BS.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

My friends and I were playing basketball and this teacher just came up to me and shes all like, "Hey keep your hands to yourself." All of us were like um...it's basketball. What the hell?

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

I've had one detention in my entire life, and it was for forgetting my gym shorts.

Really. Minor offense at best.

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Well... I can tell you putting a firecracker in a desk is an amazing idea. I didn't get in trouble for that but I guess one stupid reason for getting in trouble was when this senior tried to hit me. Now I have been in Aikido for a while now so I simply pushed his hand away. A teacher saw it and thought I had gotten into a fight because the guy lost balance and fell. I knew it could happen but I honestly didn't care.

Showing 256-270 of 322