ForumsWEPR[necro]Creator? Big Bang? Or God??

1107 204196
batistarocks6969
batistarocks6969
87 posts
Nomad

well if any of u r familiar with the law of conservation and mass, then u know that it states that matter cannot be created from nothing, or completely destroyed. so evolutionists say this, then turn around and say the big bang created the universe as we know it. WTF!!?!?!?!the universe went from non existent to existent in a fraction of a nanosecond! and where did the bigbang come from? nothing? nope, because if the law of conservation and mass is true, then the bigbang isnt. simple...

• 1,107 Replies
grimml
grimml
879 posts
Nomad

lso add the fact that particles are more like waves than objects.

They are both

Impossible.

I didn't mean that you can calculate where every single particle was at any given time... But you can say that after so and so much seconds there was a sudden inlfation of the universe which was higher than the one now etc.... So you can say how old the universe is --> "beginning" --> "Big Bang"

Mathematicans and phisics say that you cannot find out the speed and place of a single electron with perfectness above a certain mathematican constant.

Actually it is the place and the impulse Or time and energy
billybobjo2
billybobjo2
135 posts
Nomad

Out of the three...big bang

Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

This gives me the impression that you lack either the intelligence or interest to understand what I'm telling you. There can be no beginning if there is no time, and until the actual decompression event, there was no time. Therefore, no 'before' the Big Bang.

Ahh finally I got someone to say there wasn't a before the Big Bang. So nothing happened before. That makes sense if you have a weird, twisted mind I guess. So know one knows how all that matter or whatever go there to cause the Big Bang, and I don't know how God got there, but I will ask him when I get to Heaven. This argument can go on forever in a circle.
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Ahh finally I got someone to say there wasn't a before the Big Bang. So nothing happened before. That makes sense if you have a weird, twisted mind I guess. So know one knows how all that matter or whatever go there to cause the Big Bang, and I don't know how God got there, but I will ask him when I get to Heaven. This argument can go on forever in a circle

Because your to stupid and go on the "God is real, case closed" thing. I may have to yell to get past your thick scull... THERE WAS NO BEFORE THE BIGGINING OF TIME AND SPACE! HOW DO YOU NOT GET THAT? THERE WAS NOTHING BEFORE THE BIGGINING!
Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

YEa I know dude, wow calm down lol.

"God is real, case closed"

I never said you had to believe in God.
I may have to yell to get past your thick scull...

Your going to yell at me digitally? I'm scared. And you spelt skull wrong.
THERE WAS NO BEFORE THE BIGGINING OF TIME AND SPACE! HOW DO YOU NOT GET THAT? THERE WAS NOTHING BEFORE THE BIGGINING!

I'll consider this as being yelled at haha. Oh and you call me stupid when yourself can not spell beginning right, or skull... interesting!

Yea I know what ya'll are saying. But it doesn't make sense. What was there at the beginning? I asked that and some people say matter then I ask them how it got there and they say it was just there!! What do you think?
rafterman
rafterman
600 posts
Nomad

What was there at the beginning?

We don't know for sure.
That simple, no god required.
Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

We don't know for sure.
That simple, no god required.

And I don't know how God got there either. So there are basically two MAIN "theories" if you will that explain the creation of Earth and the universe. Both of them don't explain how they got there. So its just pick and choose what you want to believe in correct?
grimml
grimml
879 posts
Nomad

So its just pick and choose what you want to believe in correct?

If you believe that there was a God who made all of this, okay... But don't believe what's written in the Bible. As far as I know the Bible says that the Earth is about 6000 years old. And sorry... that SURELY isn't true.
rafterman
rafterman
600 posts
Nomad

And I don't know how God got there either. So there are basically two MAIN "theories" if you will that explain the creation of Earth and the universe. Both of them don't explain how they got there. So its just pick and choose what you want to believe in correct?

To be a theory it has to have some proof, so no, the one main theory and the main fantasy.
And don't Christians think God never came to be and that he always existed?
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

So its just pick and choose what you want to believe in correct?

WRONG! One statement has actual evidence to back it up the other does not. So if you want to say God did it you first have to offer up evidence that God exists. Next you have to offer evidence that God actually did something. So that's two things you first have to prove before you can pick and choose. Until then scientific explanation is NOT on the same level as God did it.
Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

And don't Christians think God never came to be and that he always existed?

Yea thats what I was saying, he was just there.
Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

WRONG! One statement has actual evidence to back it up the other does not. So if you want to say God did it you first have to offer up evidence that God exists. Next you have to offer evidence that God actually did something. So that's two things you first have to prove before you can pick and choose. Until then scientific explanation is NOT on the same level as God did it.

I've tried, but I get bashed like crazy and people start insulting my intelligence just because i stated my belief.. no one listens -_-
grimml
grimml
879 posts
Nomad

I wanted to add that the cosmological radiation is another proof. It is remaining energy from the Big Bang as far as I know.

rafterman
rafterman
600 posts
Nomad

Yea thats what I was saying, he was just there.

You said you don't know how he got there.

I've tried, but I get bashed like crazy and people start insulting my intelligence just because i stated my belief.. no one listens -_-

Hes asking for proof, you state pure beliefs.
Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

Hes asking for proof, you state pure beliefs.

I can say the same thing about ya'lls' evidence or &quotroof".
Showing 1036-1050 of 1107