ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] What is the weirdest dream you\'ve ever had?

142 48398
Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

my weirdest dream is one time, a T-rex bit my legs off... of course, i had just watched Jurassic Park 3!!!

• 142 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Billy Squire came to my house, and we cooked Japanese food together.

One of the weirdest dreams I can remember.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Billy Squire

I've been on AG too long. I meant to say Squier, not Squire. :P
Thrin
Thrin
76 posts
Nomad

i have weird dreams every night, :'( but then i forget them...I HATE IT WHEN THAT

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

Billy Squire came to my house, and we cooked Japanese food together.

You might want to talk to a shrink about that. It may signify something you haven't yet realized.
Thrin
Thrin
76 posts
Nomad

HAPPENS

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

Well, that's one way to get an extra post.

I HATE IT WHEN THAT

(Armpit post interlude)

HAPPENS

It almost makes it look like I interrupted you.
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Last night, I dreamed I was red, and I was in a field. Then the song Eruption started going through my head and started getting trampled by giant, green mudkips the size of semis. When it was done I was green too and was dressed like a hippy with a gun in my hand, and a puppy in front of me, shot. I shot myself and woke up.

It was freaky.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Almost every day I have a dream that has something to do with school.
In one it was just me and this girl that I hated (who's quite hot btw, but a complete b*) in the same room for what seemed like hours just staring at each other.

Another started out there, but I was somehow transported to a beehive full of what looked like locusts with bloody appendages that started to swarm me and a few of my friends.
We somehow got rifles and started shooting them, but every time I shot one, it felt like I was being shot myself.
My parents woke me up because I was screaming in pain. How I didn't wake myself up, I have no idea, but I could still feel it for hours, and I had no marks on my body.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Screaming and other movements are often the cause of nightmares during NREM sleep.

A 4 hour nap yesterday consisted of me climbing very high cliffs and jumping off of them. When i jumped off i tightened my body like going feet down into a pool and then when i hit the ground i rolled and was alright. Then after doing that 3 times I climbed the 1st hill again to find my brother arrogantly showing off how he got up there. On that 4th time i was extremely cautious and nervous getting up there. When i jumped down my mom and him were just walking up to me and i woke up.

The nickname for the 1st rocky cliff was the 372.5 ft hill but it was actually 380 feet high.

Evilginger
Evilginger
159 posts
Nomad

Well I sleep walk all the time so a couple of weeks ago I had a dream that I was stabing people.I woke up on my living room chair with a knife in my hand.

Freaky

Thankfully there was no blood on the knife so I don't think I stabbed any one,well not that know of any way!!!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I know this is an uncharacteristically unusual bump, but I felt that I had to share these that I had last night.

The first one was short, and it shows the impact of AG on my dreams. The eagle armatar at 4250 AP was trying to kill me. No joke. It wasn't an armatar, though, it was a giant eagle attacking me.

That dream didn't last long, because it didn't really have potential.

The second dream was slightly more realistic. I was in a giant 5-story mall, on an errand to return coat hangers. Well, for some reason, I suddenly decided to take a shower. When I came out, I realized I had no clothes, so I had to walk through the mall to the security office, except in this mall, the shower was on the second floor, and the security office was on the fifth floor. The dream ended when I was in the elevator.

Yeah, I have strange dreams sometimes.

roxasthenobody
roxasthenobody
355 posts
Nomad

it was weird...
i cant remember it

ExpoBanana
ExpoBanana
128 posts
Nomad

Ernie, that really sux... lol...
one time, i fell asleep, and had a dream, it was about some normal dreams... maybe, someone looking at you here, someone talking to you there, but then, i thought i woke up, but i guess i didnt. that 'morning' was the worst. i got up late, too late to catch the bus, my mom didnt want to take me to skewl, so i had to go to the neighbors house, and then their car broke down. then i woke up. xD

ramirex
ramirex
56 posts
Nomad

I had a lot of dreams like this one, once i dreamed that a entire banquet is in front of me, and when i was going to taste it, WTF, I wake up. lol but true.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

I went to sleep than I had a dream where me and my friends were hiding in my school . We were hiding from Rhinos on the loose ...

So were hiding than suddenly the door busts open. It's a friggin Rhino! So My friends & I are running . One of my friends trip up and gets killed by the Rhino . I woke up in horror . I was breathing heavily , scared , glad it was'nt real!

Showing 91-105 of 142