ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] What is the weirdest dream you\'ve ever had?

142 48394
Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

my weirdest dream is one time, a T-rex bit my legs off... of course, i had just watched Jurassic Park 3!!!

• 142 Replies
1,855 posts
Nomad

Mine was when thought I woke up, went to school, came home, went on Armor Games, and went to bed. When I woke up, I had the exact same day as I had dreamed. I guess it was a vision. But there was no point to it lol. (0_o)

Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

Or, one time, i some how watched the full Polar Express b4 it came out... no lie! in the theater, i watched it and was like, wtf! i've seen this b4!! xDD

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

It all started off like a normal day.. the ''dream'' was very vivid as if it were real.. though I couldn't tell at the moment because it was so .. real.. at the same time surreal things were happening.. I started off getting up from bed and stepping to turn on my lamp. I flicked it on.. but the actual light bulb gave off a illuminating purple glow, then out of no where the light bulb explodes and I become completely blind.

As I am in the dream I hear various voices and noises, that were in fact kind of annoying me. After A while I started recovering my vision, and I could see I was in this type of hospital, but it looked very vacant. I stood from my hospital bed and unplugged all the wires that were freakishly attached to various parts of my body. I started to walk out of the door and at that moment, some thing knocked me down, some powerful force as if.. I wasn't home anymore. I walked through the halls, they were very clean.. and it had that hospital smell, that smell that is addicting but annoying.

Lights flickered off and on as an abandoned hospital or some type of clinic. Once I got to the elevator it had cut all that scene as if it were like a movie. At that point I was heading into a dark thick, gloomy mist. The depression in the mist was so surreal, that I just couldn't withstand it. I started cutting through the thick mist but it was a never ending maze. Shadows appeared everywhere I went, huge shadows appeared in the mist but never actually confronted me. Silence. There was absolute silence except for the noise of my breath. All of a sudden something had picked me up right off my feet, it was some type of giant or something, I wasn't really sure as the image was distorted. As soon as I thought I was dead.. the ''monster'' threw me into the air as I spiraled I began to hear surreal noises as if it were now a differential from dream and reality. As I was soaring through the air I began to wake up.. until I finally reached ground.. I was back home at last, and then.. Darkness.

I then woke up.. not scared but very.. um, freaked out o.0

This is a dream I'll never forget which I usually talk about a lot since I don't remember most of my dreams.. and no it was not a nightmare, it was a message of me going through ''hell'' and ending up in a better place.

But yeah that was the weirdest dream I ever had..

Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

O.o whoa... thats.... freaky? lol

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Exactly.. Lol.. after I wrote it in a notebook I started to understand what it meant.. Lol

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Also, the whole thing is wayyyy longer then what I just wrote.. But I don't want to share it all x]

emmalouc1
emmalouc1
516 posts
Nomad

I've had strange dreams, but after I wake up I forget them!

KayEqualsFour
KayEqualsFour
54 posts
Nomad

I then woke up.. not scared but very.. um, freaked out o.0

LOL do u evn no wut scared meens? ur so dumb
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

i once had a dream that i was playing in a mario game one time... i had just played quite a bit of mario

Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

omg, thats a horrible dream!! xDDD

HumanDisease
HumanDisease
55 posts
Nomad

I sometimes have dreams of killing people, but the weirdest was one where i had an indian companion. we walked through the road, leaned against an old truck and as i looked over he blew his own brains out before i could grab the gun. and i woke up

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Mine was when thought I woke up, went to school, came home, went on Armor Games, and went to bed. When I woke up, I had the exact same day as I had dreamed. I guess it was a vision. But there was no point to it lol. (0_o)

WOW no joke thats what i did to. Actually thats what i do most days.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

LOL do u evn no wut scared meens? ur so dumb

Ok first learn how to spell..

Second Freaked out and Scared aren't the same.

It was bizarre not scary.

So next time try thinking out what your gonna type..
Stacey12345
Stacey12345
143 posts
Nomad

Second Freaked out and Scared aren't the same.

please tell me how freaked out and scared aren't the same.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

please tell me how freaked out and scared aren't the same.

Freaked out is more of a adrenaline rush. Not so much of a scared.

Scared is more of "GET ME OUT OF THIS place"
Showing 1-15 of 142